Orangeyes Open 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Open 2022

OrangeTown

Starter
OrangeOnions sutomcat

Any word on if the Open will be a go this year? Sorry if it’s been brought up, but I haven’t seen anything. I need to know if I have to reach out to my merry band of misfits to see which ones are in and which ones have some sort of piss poor excuse.

OrangeOnions sutomcat

Any word on if the Open will be a go this year? Sorry if it’s been brought up, but I haven’t seen anything. I need to know if I have to reach out to my merry band of misfits to see which ones are in and which ones have some sort of piss poor excuse.
Typical for OT... Someone must be hitting the sauce and doesn't even know what year it is?

Typical for OT... Someone must be hitting the sauce and doesn't even know what year it is?
I just figured trying to get better pricing on flights..

The Orangeyes Open is schedule for Saturday, August 7th at noon at Foxfire. It's just a matter if we have access to the banquet room whether or not we have the dinner and auction. Due to COVID last year we were only able to have 5 teams and we met up after in the bar that was open there. I will hopefully have more info soon. In the meantime, no harm in getting your squads lined up. Bc we will play either way.