Orangeyes Open Saturday August 3rd | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Open Saturday August 3rd

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
I am pleased to announce that the 6th Annual Orangeyes Open will be played Foxfire Golf Course in Baldwinsville. NY on Saturday August 3rd. Save the date! Block it out on your schedule today!

There will be a noon shotgun start. It will also feature raffles, prizes and a silent auction and a delightful dinner will be served after golf.

Cost is $90 for golf and dinner or $30 for dinner only.

All proceeds earned will go to the CCFA. We have raised almost $25,000 in the first 5 tournaments.

If interested in playing, please respond to this thread, send OrangeOnions a PM or send him an email at brianj2323@gmail.com. This is a great way to meet others on the board. We will play a captain and crew format and if you do not have a 4 person team, you will be assigned teammates.

Payment can be made via Paypal to brianj2323@gmail.com. Please use the option to send money to family and friends.

Thanks! Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
This is the first year of my post-college life that I’m not coaching. If anyone is looking for a guy, great... if not, I’ll try to rustle up a 4-some...

I’m a 10-12 if it makes a difference.

DCCuse and I are going to be looking for a fourth, I'm sure. Our group often fluctuates from year to year, but he and I are usually the core. We've had a lot of undesirable personalities on our team, from CuseTroop , to JackBauer44 and TexanMark , so you don't have very big shoes to fill. Let me know.

Mark, let me know if you're in town and planning on playing this year.

Bump-a-dee-bump...

For you out of towners (yes, that includes me), while you may not be able to attend the event, feel free to donate. More $ in Dan’s name to go to CCFA.

It’s my annual way of tipping my cap to Dan.

Unfortunately I can't be there. It is our new student send off in AZ. Please, please donate. My son had surgery in September, and the Dr. said his condition is already "alarming". He is back to an old medicine, and then his Dr., who happens to be the greatest expert on Crohn's, says he is out of options. So, please make a donation if you can not attend.

I am pleased to announce that the 6th Annual Orangeyes Open will be played Foxfire Golf Course in Baldwinsville. NY on Saturday August 3rd. Save the date! Block it out on your schedule today!

There will be a noon shotgun start. It will also feature raffles, prizes and a silent auction and a delightful dinner will be served after golf.

Cost is $90 for golf and dinner or $30 for dinner only.

All proceeds earned will go to the CCFA. We have raised almost $25,000 in the first 5 tournaments.

If interested in playing, please respond to this thread, send OrangeOnions a PM or send him an email at brianj2323@gmail.com. This is a great way to meet others on the board. We will play a captain and crew format and if you do not have a 4 person team, you will be assigned teammates.

Payment can be made via Paypal to brian2323@gmail.com. Please use the option to send money to family and friends.

Thanks! Hope to see you there!

Tom,

Sorry to be dense, but is there a link to the CCFA? And is there a Dan-specific reference?

Thanks.

Tom,

Sorry to be dense, but is there a link to the CCFA? And is there a Dan-specific reference?

Thanks.
Not 100% what you are asking here Mad, but as I said, all proceeds from the tournament are given to the CCFA. If you want to make a donation and want it to be attributed to Dan, I think the easiest way to do it is to use the paypal link his son references in the tacked post. Thanks for asking...if I interpreted this wrong, please help me out...

Payment can be made via Paypal to brianj2323@gmail.com. Please use the option to send money to family and friends.

Tom,

Thanks.
Here is the link to the main CCFA page...

There isn't a specific reference to him on that page, but here is a write up about him for his NYS HOF induction...

DCCuse and I are going to be looking for a fourth, I'm sure. Our group often fluctuates from year to year, but he and I are usually the core. We've had a lot of undesirable personalities on our team, from CuseTroop , to JackBauer44 and TexanMark , so you don't have very big shoes to fill. Let me know.

Mark, let me know if you're in town and planning on playing this year.

I resent that. I came up money on numerous putts. There are shotgunning videos to prove it. I’ll be back in 2020.

Donation sent today. Please join me everyone. Besides you all knowing about Dan, many of you also know my son has a very severe case. He has undergone 2 surgeries, and none of the available medicines seem to work. Also for those of you who stay at the Sheraton, the manager has two daughters with Crohns. One has had a very rough summer after having her first surgery. He also does a fundraiser, but am just conveying this to make a point that so many suffer that you come across on a daily basis.

Good luck. Hope you have a successful event. I will be thinking of you from AZ!!

If you haven’t donated yet, do so now... in memory of Orangeyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom