Orangeyes Open Update | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Open Update

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Because of the pandemic, we are not planning to host the normal full blown tournament this year. God willing, we will try again next year.

However, we are still planning to get together the day it was planned for to play a casual round of golf and maybe grab a quick lunch afterwards.

All are welcome to join us.

We will be playing at the Foxfire Golf Club in Baldwinsville, NY on Saturday August 8th in the morning. If you want in, we encourage you to book a tee time for that morning. I expect we will have a little more information closer to the date.

Because of the pandemic, we are not planning to host the normal full blown tournament this year. God willing, we will try again next year.

However, we are still planning to get together the day it was planned for to play a casual round of golf and maybe grab a quick lunch afterwards.

All are welcome to join us.

We will be playing at the Foxfire Golf Club in Baldwinsville, NY on Saturday August 8th in the morning. If you want in, we encourage you to book a tee time for that morning. I expect we will have a little more information closer to the date.

Is this the correct link if we still want to donate? I've been fortunate not to be affected financially by the pandemic. Might as well try to do something good out of a bad situation and try to help the cause.

You can donate directly to the charity and can do so in Dan’s name or I will most likely be sending a few dollars from anyone who wants to donate. I have a PayPal account for anyone who is interested in option #2. My PayPal is brianj2323@gmail.com

You can donate directly to the charity and can do so in Dan’s name or I will most likely be sending a few dollars from anyone who wants to donate. I have a PayPal account for anyone who is interested in option #2. My PayPal is brianj2323@gmail.com

I will paypal you some money once I get it transferred from my bank account. That way you can keep track of the total amount if you want to.

I think what we can do, is everyone can just pay for golf at the course.
Then, if people want to donate something I can collect it there or people can paypal.
It's just primarily going to be us and maybe a few others contributing.

Also, am I dreaming or did you tell me someone else on the board is playing?

What is the block of time? When to when?

Sorry, my last 2 messages I thought I was still on a PM with Tomcat.
I have 4 tee times. 3 of them are spoken for. I can see if I can get more if needed.
1st one starts at 7:32am, 2nd one 7:40am, 3rd one 7:48am and the 4th one is 7:56am.

Just donated in honor of Dan.
Encouraging others to do the same.
Hoping to make it up for an Open event one of these years...

Thinking of you all today. I wish I as there. It has not been a good Crohn's year for us. My son's medicine options have run out and he is looking at trials with his Dr. The problem with trials is that you could be given a placebo. He may try doubling up on an infusion and another medicine at the same time. Trials are scary things with lots of unknowns. Just another thing about this disease, is his wife and he are in their late 30s and they keep "waiting" for him to feel better to have a kid. She is turning 39. So this disease will most likely mean no grandkid for me, not that I really care. I just want my son to feel good for a few months at a time.
So donating in Dan's name is the same as helping my son out. Maybe, just maybe they can find a cure before it is too late for him.

While we did not have our full event this year, we were still able to raise $900 this year for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. That brings our 7 year total to $29,442.27. Thank you to everybody who donated this year. Hopefully we will be in a better place next year to have the full event.