Oscars 2023 | Syracusefan.com

Oscars 2023

upperdeck

Living Legend
Surprised TC didnt get a nomination. Just so much hype around the movie

Equally Banshees is getting so much love for a movie they few watched and from people who have seen it its a love it or hate it movie.

Everything Everywhere never came around so have to go stream it pretty soon

Fabelmans I hope to see soon

Would think Avatar wins a few awards for its cartoonish use of blue, but will it win best picture. Visually stunning but story ehhh.

Would like to see Elvis kid win, He was real convincing

Equally Banshees is getting so much love for a movie they few watched and from people who have seen it its a love it or hate it movie.

Would think Avatar wins a few awards for its cartoonish use of blue, but will it win best picture. Visually stunning but story ehhh.

My brother and I tried to watch Elvis at Christmas. We made it through 20 minutes. I'm sure he had a heck of a performance and I was curious to see it, but the way they were telling it was too strange for us.

The Banshees of Inisherin. I gave it two shots. I dont get it..its boring as anything. Congratulations, you filmed a period piece in Ireland. Thats why it is nominated. There is nothing content wise that I found alluring beyond the scenery and Irishness of it. . I could have made this movie if i had licensing rights to the Lucky Charms dude.

The Banshees of Inisherin. I gave it two shots. I dont get it..its boring as anything. Congratulations, you filmed a period piece in Ireland. Thats why it is nominated. There is nothing content wise that I found alluring beyond the scenery and Irishness of it. . I could have made this movie if i had licensing rights to the Lucky Charms dude.
I thought it was well-done. It stayed with me for days afterwards. I don’t know if I will ever bring myself to watch it again though.

I thought it was well-done. It stayed with me for days afterwards. I don’t know if I will ever bring myself to watch it again though.
Oscar worthy? Are movies this bad now ?

If you cut out like 45 minutes of unnecessary action/fighting sequences, I would like Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. I do recognize it is supposed to be in the Kung Fu tradition, for which I also never cared.

I'm still trying to get thru everything everywhere.. Really wanted to see it in the theatre. Now I'm glad I didn't have to sit thru it.. My 4th try at trying to actually finish the movie. I can only make it about 30 min at a time.

I liked the fathers part.. But the movie is just so off the wall, all over, and repetitive. Not really seeing what Yoeh did to get so many nominations though.

I'm still trying to get thru everything everywhere.. Really wanted to see it in the theatre. Now I'm glad I didn't have to sit thru it.. My 4th try at trying to actually finish the movie. I can only make it about 30 min at a time.

I liked the fathers part.. But the movie is just so off the wall, all over, and repetitive. Not really seeing what Yoeh did to get so many nominations though.
Lol. Took me awhile to figure out what movie you were talking about. Thought you were referencing trying to watch all the Oscar nominated films in the first sentence

sorry..

I want to watch All quiet but my wife wants to watch it together. I cant see her making it thru a 2.5 hr movie on the war but i also dont want to see it twice

Banshees just need to sit down one night

Top gun/Elvis saw in the theater

Women talking just hoping she doesnt hear this is nominated

Traiangle? really

Tar/Fabelmans still want to see both

Everything/Everywhere just have to grind out to the ending. Half time of SU tonight might be a good time to do it. Normally even if I dont like an oscar movie I can see why it might win..

The whale is very impactful and don't see it discussed here. Assume its got some nods, I'll check to see.

sorry..

I want to watch All quiet but my wife wants to watch it together. I cant see her making it thru a 2.5 hr movie on the war but i also dont want to see it twice

Banshees just need to sit down one night

Top gun/Elvis saw in the theater

Women talking just hoping she doesnt hear this is nominated

Traiangle? really

Tar/Fabelmans still want to see both

Everything/Everywhere just have to grind out to the ending. Half time of SU tonight might be a good time to do it. Normally even if I dont like an oscar movie I can see why it might win..
Wife and I watched all quiet this past weekend. Very very good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom