Oshae’s struggled vs Duke | Syracusefan.com

Oshae’s struggled vs Duke

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
But not tonight. Bolden’s out, time to get zion and their other “bigs” in foul trouble.

Oshae is the key contributor and “mvp” tonight.

CookedDearestClam-max-1mb.gif

But not tonight. Bolden’s out, time to get zion and their other “bigs” in foul trouble.

Oshae is the key contributor and “mvp” tonight.

CookedDearestClam-max-1mb.gif

Major League II? Never saw it. Is that Willie Mays Hayes calling his shot? Does he pop up to short and have to do pushups in the batters box?

Major League II? Never saw it. Is that Willie Mays Hayes calling his shot? Does he pop up to short and have to do pushups in the batters box?

I can’t remember what happened, specifically, but he did go through a phase of hitting dingers rather than just trying to get on base.

If Oshae struggles like last night we probably don't have a chance. I also expect good things from him tonight. Hey, my Country's pride is on the line here

Oshae has to rebound and then not hesitate to drive when he has a lane.
He can draw fouls.
He simply can’t be low energy and just settling for perimeter shots.

Oshae has to rebound and then not hesitate to drive when he has a lane.
He can draw fouls.
He simply can’t be low energy and just settling for perimeter shots.
I wish Jerami Grant could come back and teach Oshae that magestic/ridiculous spin move he learned his sophomore year

If Oshae struggles like last night we probably don't have a chance. I also expect good things from him tonight. Hey, my Country's pride is on the line here
I didn't notice him struggling last night. Just not many opportunities.

I can’t remember what happened, specifically, but he did go through a phase of hitting dingers rather than just trying to get on base.

He bulked up over the winter and kept insisting “I’m a power hitter now”, infuriating his manager who would say stuff like “you’re a leadoff hitter, hit the ball on the ground!”

He did hit some out, but would frequently fly out at the warning track.

I don't think we can beat Duke without him getting a bunch of boards. It would be nice if he scored a bunch of points too, but I wouldn't call that necessary to win. Unlike against Pitt, his rebounding will be a necessity against Duke.

Roberson did it, why can’t Oshae

Oshae’s first shot attempt will tell us if he is on or it.
If he drives it tells us he is going to fight.
If he takes a jumper who is going to be passive.
If he were a professional and I was his coach I would fine him any time he took a shot outside of the paint unless it was a catch and shoot 3.

Oshae’s first shot attempt will tell us if he is on or it.
If he drives it tells us he is going to fight.
If he takes a jumper who is going to be passive.
If he were a professional and I was his coach I would fine him any time he took a shot outside of the paint unless it was a catch and shoot 3.
So by this logic if he is wide open for a 3 and he takes it he is going to be passive?

So by this logic if he is wide open for a 3 and he takes it he is going to be passive?
Moral of the story is Oshae is ineffective unless aggressively attacking the basket and drawing defenders (fouls)

Oshae’s close to the basket = good things can happen

Oshae’s on the 3 point line = often times nothing

So was the first Caddyshack.

Or, how I prefer to refer to it, the only Caddyshack.

Fletch 2 had 1 good line

it's an insanely racist line, but it was funny

I just said take a catch and shoot 3. That is an open 3.
Read the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom