Oshae Brissett to Toronto | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett to Toronto

Definitely the best organization for him to be with and play G league for since hes a hometown kid and they just lost someone pretty good who plays his position. Not sure what his odds are to make the team out of camp don't think they are 'that' high but I'd assume he appears in 'an' NBA game for Toronto at some point in the fiture.

Toronto's process could be good for OB. It worked for Grant on Philly.

This is more of a 905 (G-LEague team) contract. Which is great for him - they have great resources, and Toronto shares many resources, some shared coaching time with its G-League team.

However, Tronto is hardly following the Philly process. They expect players to grow from playing some time in the G-League not forcing them minutes with the big club.

The Raptors have 6 spots with experienced veterans - Lowry, FVV,, Powell, SIakam, Ibaka Gasol. Anunoby who had an injury plagued second season is also lineup up for 25 minutes a game, or more.. And after those seven they have brought in quite a few players that are higher than Brissett on the totem pole for this year. (former first rounders, top shooter from Europe, a guaranteed deal to the top undrafted player in summer league).

Last edited:
Do they have busses on Canada or do they call them “lorries”

Haha it’s British slang for a truck.

I wanted to make a joke about the g league “he has to ride a bus” trope. It was a stretch.

No I caught the Bus part.

Furthermore, when the team stops at McDonald's after the game he is not allowed to order poutine. The cheese curds are too luxury.

Haha it’s British slang for a truck.

I wanted to make a joke about the g league “he has to ride a bus” trope. It was a stretch.

Not to be pedantic but 'lorries' are 18 wheeler trucks that transport goods ie Walmart trucks.

The British term for buses you are thinking of is 'coaches.'

Lorry driver is a long haul trucker and coach driver is a bus driver like Otto (from the Simpsons not our Otto.)

Not to be pedantic but 'lorries' are 18 wheeler trucks that transport goods ie Walmart trucks.

The British term for buses you are thinking of is 'coaches.'

Lorry driver is a long haul trucker and coach driver is a bus driver like Otto (from the Simpsons not our Otto.)

Yeah it was half baked, I’ll grant you that.

FYI, some NBA preseason games are being played in Tokyo and the Raptors will be playing tomorrow morning at 6am on NBATV for those early risers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom