Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Is Oshae still going on 10 day contracts or is he signed for the rest of the season?

In Oshae's last 7 games he is averaging 15.4 ppg and 9.8 rpg on 49/45/71 from the field. He has done a fantastic job taking the opportunity in front of him and running with it!

Edit: also 16 blocks in that time span.

In Oshae's last 7 games he is averaging 15.4 ppg and 9.8 rpg on 49/45/71 from the field. He has done a fantastic job taking the opportunity in front of him and running with it!

Edit: also 16 blocks in that time span.

I know it’s a stretch because it’s a small sample size but if those were his averages across the season to date he’d be 13th in the league for RPG and 3rd for BPG.

Halftime Oshae has 6 pts 2 rebs. Started again but like many games not getting shots. 2-3 from 3.

I almost wished he signed that contract now instead of a lil bit ago. I wonder if he would have gotten even more $

I almost wished he signed that contract now instead of a lil bit ago. I wonder if he would have gotten even more $
That wasn't an option. At the end of the 2nd 10 day contract the player either is signed by the team or is let go. I don't believe the team can sign the player later, or that it's in the interests of the player to hold out.

Oshae started again tonight. The pacers got back one of their centers, who didn’t start, but he probably dug into some of Oshae’s minutes since that moved Sabonis to PF for some minutes. Oshae played 24 minutes and scored 8 pts on 3-8 shooting along with 3 rebs and 1 stl.

Oshae with 8 pts, 7 rebs and 2 stls at halftime.
It’d be clutch for the Knicks if Oshae & the Pacers can get a surprise win over the Hawks tonight!

Didn’t play a lot in the 2nd half and ended up with 10 pts, 8 rebs and 2 stls in 24 mins.

Pacers did win.

To paraphrase HC Dino F Babers-
He’s been consistently good, and occasionally great!

TV alert.

Oshae on at 7pm vs the Wizards on NBATV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom