Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

Hmm...speaking for myself, I’ve more often been guilty of overrating our guys chances. Flynn, Wes, Malachi, Ennis, Christmas, Gbinije - I thought they’d all do better than they did/have done.

So I know I’m not being negative when I say that I don’t see it with Oshea. If I’m wrong, well...won’t be the first time. See the above list.
flynn got hurt, who knows what might have been. i really thought wes was going to be good. he had the skills and the athleticism. as for the others, ennis not athletic enuf, xmas a tweener, and g not quite quick enuf.

Last edited:
flynn got hurt, who knows what might have been. i really thought wes wasgoing to be good. he had theskills and the athleticism. ad for the others, ennis not athletic enuf, xmas a tweener, and g not quote quick enuf.

I think the bigger issue with Ennis is his shooting. If he could hit close to 40 percent from 3, he’d stick in the league forever. I always thought he could develop into that level of a shooter, but he just never quite hit enough from outside.

I thought Christmas could stick as a backup center. He’s not small for the 2019 NBA.

Thought Gbinije could also stick as a shooter who can defend, and is versatile.

wes has been in the league a long time. hes probably made north of $30m. not bad.

Agreed. Even with his terrible handle which was evident at SU, I thought his shooting would be good enough to make him a more productive player.

He’s hung around as a rotation player/borderline starter for years. I thought he’d score more because I thought he’d shoot better though.

Flynn averaged like 15 his rookie year in that trash Rambis wannabe triangle offense right? ...he would have been a long term solid player if that terrible hip injury didnt happen

13 and 4, I believe. In terms of efficiency, he struggled - as all rookie point guards do. But yeah, he definitely showed some talent and potential. Would’ve at the minimum had a solid career for as long as his athleticism held up, IMO.

Flynn averaged like 15 his rookie year in that trash Rambis wannabe triangle offense right? ...he would have been a long term solid player if that terrible hip injury didnt happen

Agree! Especially, for a relatively small cat that heavily relies on speed and quickness as one of his main attributes. Just look at what that hip injury has done to Isaiah Thomas...from star to at best now, an NBA journey man and sub.

Agreed. Even with his terrible handle which was evident at SU, I thought his shooting would be good enough to make him a more productive player.

He’s hung around as a rotation player/borderline starter for years. I thought he’d score more because I thought he’d shoot better though.
our biggest positive nba surprise has been grant.

always had the athleticism, but question marks on the skills. he has really developed.

Instagram post kissing SYR goodbye in draft announcement. Made NBA combine that will lead to summer league invite, G-League spot and maybe even 2nd round draft choice. Watched Tyus hurt himself by coming back. Maybe a personal issue that may be true or just an Internet rumor. For all these reasons, we have seen the last of OB in Orange. Best of luck, I root for all Cuse guys to make it big whether they leave after 1 year or 4 or 5.

Instagram post kissing SYR goodbye in draft announcement. Made NBA combine that will lead to summer league invite, G-League spot and maybe even 2nd round draft choice. Watched Tyus hurt himself by coming back. Maybe a personal issue that may be true or just an Internet rumor. For all these reasons, we have seen the last of OB in Orange. Best of luck, I root for all Cuse guys to make it big whether they leave after 1 year or 4 or 5.

Who’s instagram?

He's gone to chase his dream and that's great! Hope he has a wonderful professional career.

Can hit the portal if he declares. Silver lining. Congrats to oshae on the invite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom