Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

I can’t see that pic after he got the news today.
No it was way back in March or April when he announced he was testing draft waters. I would post it if I knew how. It was a photo from a game where he was blowing kisses to crowd. All the conspiracy theorists like me assumed he was kissing goodbye.Google Oshae Brissette kissing goodbye and you'll see the photo with speculation articles about the post

No it was way back in March or April when he announced he was testing draft waters. I would post it if I knew how. It was a photo from a game where he was blowing kisses to crowd. All the conspiracy theorists like me assumed he was kissing goodbye.Google Oshae Brissette kissing goodbye and you'll see the photo with speculation articles about the post

Yea I saw that from March. I thought you meant today when he was selected for the nba camp.

Ha! That really puts a damper on that Pat guys inside info...
It was from someone who could confirm he was not at a multiple finals or at many of his classes in the last few weeks of school!
you figure it out mr. scorekeeper

Last edited by a moderator:
It was from a certain podcast you figure it out
If he came back to do his finals it sounds to me like he was able to do them late?

and the fact that he’s finishing is the best news I’ve heard all day

Not a good shooting day.

84F233D1-BCCC-460B-9A85-60128A5520DD.png

It’s less fun, but I always think “we have 25% of the info used in making this decision” and side with the player. And in this case we know he had a child and wants to provide - so let’s put it at 50% of available info.

Do what you want OB. Rooting you on. Forever orange.

(I also think we suck at talent evals and have a hard time separating our love for the team and what might be best for the player. And even if you are able to give a 100% unbiased evaluation, no one here is believing you)

Lmao 3%. It’s so unrealistic. Elite bodybuilders don’t get that low in peak weak! Such a joke how they report these numbers

If they got that kind of number, are they using the caliper test? LOL

Lmao 3%. It’s so unrealistic. Elite bodybuilders don’t get that low in peak weak! Such a joke how they report these numbers

How relevant is the stat anyways? Zion probably wouldnt fare to well in that category.

Never would guess OB had combine's best vertical jump. Observation skills may be lacking, but never considered OB a Sky King around the basket. Main move appeared to be more jumping sideways for sidearm shots, and seemed to get a lot of shots blocked under the basket.
Based on above observations, surprised that OB actually has a great vertical leap(?) Realize he could do a good job on the boards, but that's often positioning/desire and again don't recall tremendous vertical going for the ball. If leaping is OB's strength, wasn't obvious to me. Best to OB whatever decided!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom