OT: 4 Bedroom/3 Bath house For Rent for Cuse Game @ Clemson | Syracusefan.com

OT: 4 Bedroom/3 Bath house For Rent for Cuse Game @ Clemson

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
A Clemson fan I know has a house available in town at Clemson. He uses only on FB weekends as a rental. The Syracuse game had a cancellation...he is looking to rent it. You pay for 2 days minimum...he is willing to throw in and extra 1-2 nights for free. He has access to premium parking passes too. His house on a well known rental website...but if you go to him directly he'll cut you a good deal.

Reply here or send me a PM if interested. It'll run about $1500 but you can use over 3 to 4 nights. I will send you his contact info.

The house is located at 108 Fort Rutledge Road , Clemson, S.C.29631. It is in the oldest and most established neighborhood in the city of Clemson, a 1 mile walk to the stadium and a 10 minute walk to the pro shop at the Walker Golf Course if anyone has an interested in golf. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths on a 1/2 acre lot. The house was completely renovated 4 years ago so all furnishings, appliances etc. are new.

I do have it listed on airbnb so I would encourage anyone to view it and read the reviews if interested. Also, if any of your group is interested have them call me direct at (area code eight six four) 304 5125 as I am going to discount the airbnb rate and add extra days if people are interested.

Regards,

Tom

The house is located at 108 Fort Rutledge Road , Clemson, S.C.29631. It is in the oldest and most established neighborhood in the city of Clemson, a 1 mile walk to the stadium and a 10 minute walk to the pro shop at the Walker Golf Course if anyone has an interested in golf. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths on a 1/2 acre lot. The house was completely renovated 4 years ago so all furnishings, appliances etc. are new.

I do have it listed on airbnb so I would encourage anyone to view it and read the reviews if interested. Also, if any of your group is interested have them call me direct at (area code eight six four) 304 5125 as I am going to discount the airbnb rate and add extra days if people are interested.

Regards,

Tom

I read this post and said to myself, "Wait...Mark's name isn't Tom."

I'm looking to head down to Clemson for the game and the Airbnb/Hotel options leave a lot to be desired. I may end up sleeping at a bus stop at this rate.