Class of 2020 - OT Aaryn Parks (MD) Portal from Oklahoma to South Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT Aaryn Parks (MD) Portal from Oklahoma to South Carolina

Un-fooled

I read the statement and want to interpret it as:

I was overtaken by the sheer size of the University, the Stadium, and the utter and shameless degree of resources devoted to the program. I was enamored by the charm of Coach Franklin, his history of underachievement be damned. But I came to realize that I could never attend school or play football for a place that suborned, harbored, and ultimately covered up the acts of a serial child rapist, right within the so-called hallowed-halls of the Lasch Building. I urge my fellow recruits to come to their senses.

Instead, it probably means:

Waiting for Alabama, Clemson, or Ohio State, to offer.*

*Obviously this is sarcasm. I'm projecting. Hope the kid finds the best fit for him.

I hate “please respect my decision”.

I feel like it goes without saying that we need to understand that these are kids and we need to let them find their way however that happens. And if “respect my decision” means that you shouldn’t be harassed or bullied, I 100% get it. But social media is social and just as you probably loved having fans pat you on the back and laud you, you need to be ok with the blowback when you reject them. You need to be ok with some, non obscene and not excessive, hurt feelings when you engage on a social platform IMO.

It’s understandable that he would be swayed on his visit to PSU. They probably showered him with praise.

It’s understandable that he would be swayed on his visit to PSU. They probably showered him with praise.
I won't say anything, I won't say anything, I won't say anything ...

From the SI article above..

“His one career start came in the 2022 Cheez-It Bowl. Due to transfers and injuries, he was thrust into the starting role at tackle despite primarily training at guard. He performed well in that game despite being matched up against Florida State's All-American defensive end Jared Verse”.

At first I assumed this would be a depth addition but that’s definitely interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom