OT - Andre Drummond, #1 recruit? | Syracusefan.com

OT - Andre Drummond, #1 recruit?

rstone7727

All Conference
He only played 12min with 4 points and 2 rebounds tonight in Uconn's win against Coppin State.

He only played 12min with 4 points and 2 rebounds tonight in Uconn's win against Coppin State.

Drummond is pretty awesome. Fouls kept him benched tonight. He was great vs. Maine (11, 14, 4, a bunch of misses though). He's played 30 minutes since Maine: 8 pts, 9 boards, 4 blocks, 6 fouls, 3-9. He's not in full gear yet, but he's a legit #1 prospect. Great defender and rebounder, changes everything on both sides of the court.

Maine? No offense, I am really hoping he is a bust. Uconn's board has been all over Fab the past year or so. I love it, even if they do blame it on the face mask.

He's way better than Fab was last year. Kid is a real deal. However I don't think UCONN has enough depth.

We get him in foul trouble, they're done.

I was going to say-his numbers will be at least triple Fab's from last year. That should make him a top 10 pick in the draft and if he stays watch out he will be the Beast of the New Big East.

I was going to say-his numbers will be at least triple Fab's from last year. That should make him a top 10 pick in the draft and if he stays watch out he will be the Beast of the New Big East.
Triple? Look out. Andre Drummond's going to be averaging 6 points and 6 rebounds a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom