OT - Andy Copeland, Fairfield | Syracusefan.com

OT - Andy Copeland, Fairfield

MadNY3

All American
Sorry, this is totally self serving, but as this forum seems to be so dialed in to lax, wanted to ask:

Any perspective on Andy Copeland, the 11-year Fairfield coach who stepped down this year? He will be heading up a local lacrosse program my son is considering and was curious if there was a storyline or perspective.

it’s a competitive town where an ex-UVA lax letterman runs one HS program and a Yale Grad All-American runs another and surprisingly this is starting to matter to where my first born May go next year.

Thanks for ANY perspective.

Sorry, this is totally self serving, but as this forum seems to be so dialed in to lax, wanted to ask:

Any perspective on Andy Copeland, the 11-year Fairfield coach who stepped down this year? He will be heading up a local lacrosse program my son is considering and was curious if there was a storyline or perspective.

it’s a competitive town where an ex-UVA lax letterman runs one HS program and a Yale Grad All-American runs another and surprisingly this is starting to matter to where my first born May go next year.

Thanks for ANY perspective.

I bet he stays on at GCDS since the league runs over the summer.

That’s what the claim is.

Still concerning for a brand new program...

I bet he stays on at GCDS since the league runs over the summer.
That’s what the claim is.

Still concerning for a brand new program...

"It's a Campbell family tradition to receive the inimitable education of Greenwich Country Day." Hope that sets your mind at ease. Unless, of course, you're a MacDonald.

Edit: I get that this doesnt make sense. But when else could i possibly ever make this reference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom