OT: Any questions for Aresco? This is real! | Syracusefan.com

OT: Any questions for Aresco? This is real!

Missed at what you were getting at...

Did you read some of those tweets?
hBC1BF85E

some funny stuff on there. Oddly, some of the UConn fans seem to have tagged Tulane as their rival because they are hammering the Green Wave pretty heavily.

If were in that conference the only thing that would give me any solace is the trip to New Orleans for the Tulane game.

And if anything Tulane fans should be whining about being stuck with uconn. Tulane is a better school with more tradition than uconn will ever have.

Why on earth would you leave a successful career in television for that?

I genuinely feel bad for UConn fan. Let me clarify. I don't feel bad for obnoxious college freshman...or smack-talking message board hero...but for the guy/girl that just genuinely likes the team

They are recently removed from a BCS football game and Natl Championship in BBall. Now they've been relegated to the NCAA wastelands of mid-major affiliation with little to no chance of salvation.

In the next round of realignment, I fear that warm weather programs are the ones who will garner further consideration over a school like UConn.

What, no questions from Louisville or Rutgers fans? Lol. Seriously, I see there was zero interest from Cincy fans either. Did they all jump off the same bridge? Maybe Mick Cronin had another tweet session going simultaneously bitching about SU leaving the BE?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom