OT: Anybody interested in an NCAA Pool?... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Anybody interested in an NCAA Pool?...

The one you set up for us last year was only $10 a square.

I know, ramping up a little this year for high rollers. Last year was set up with a SyracuseFan.com regular. He did not contact me this year about doing it. This one I just set up on my own (mostly because I got shut out of a pool I usually play in every year). However, I would gladly make a 10 for just this site again if folks are interested.

I know, ramping up a little this year for high rollers. Last year was set up with a SyracuseFan.com regular. He did not contact me this year about doing it. This one I just set up on my own (mostly because I got shut out of a pool I usually play in every year). However, I would gladly make a 10 for just this site again if folks are interested.

I was the regular.

I assumed you would just run the same again here this year.

Can you do a $10 and a $100?

Much appreciated.

I believe we had no trouble selling out the $10 pool last year.

Pretty interesting. I've never seen that before. I was actually thinking about doing something similar. I just never have the time. But I might look to incorporate it. Thanks.

now how do we know who the home team is? we going whites and darks?

our pools usually use winning losing to simplify it.

now how do we know who the home team is? we going whites and darks?

our pools usually use winning losing to simplify it.

Home team is the higher seed. For the final four and championship, where like seeds are possible, it will be the overall higher seed (True Seed as published by the NCAA).

NUZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom