OT-Anyone else busting out old NCAA football games while stuck inside | Syracusefan.com

OT-Anyone else busting out old NCAA football games while stuck inside

Alsacs

Living Legend
9BF06FB7-89B1-4B7B-BAFB-21BE1E8F75EC.jpeg

I am starting this season now.

566E2BC5-DAB8-4505-84B9-1407B6777954.jpeg

What season is that? I switch between 09 and 14 based on what type of recruiting I like.
It’s actually the 2010 schedule.

I switched it up.
Instead of
At Akron
At Washington
Maine

Boston College
As nonconference games I overscheduled.
I got Nassib as a rSoph and Delone Carter as a Senior leading the offense.

Last edited:
I think I have '10 with Utah's Brian Johnson on the cover. Worst thing is when you're starting out and create yourself as a player only to find out your digital you chooses Penn State. Reason enough to restart the game.

I honestly bought a PS3 and NCAA 14 last week and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. Been refreshing the tracking number for a week.

bought Xbox 360 and NCAA 14this past Tuesday on eBay and just finished my first season. Took a little getting used to, haven’t played NCAA in forever. Nothing like madden.

bought Xbox 360 and NCAA 14this past Tuesday on eBay and just finished my first season. Took a little getting used to, haven’t played NCAA in forever. Nothing like madden.
I pretty much stopped playing video games after NCAA was stopped but there was nothing that I could think of that would be better during quarantine than dynasty mode. 1 of the kids is 12 and is big into college football and starting to pay attention to recruiting a bit so I think he might be ready to take over a program as well.

I load up 14 each season after I find the updated roosters and play a few seasons.

I honestly bought a PS3 and NCAA 14 last week and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. Been refreshing the tracking number for a week.

Hmm. That’s not a bad idea.

I am watching and grading my old CUSE game films and my score keeps getting higher (haha). Enjoy going on YouTube to see old & new Orange game footage and will be adding more during this quarantine period.

My SMU dynasty suffereda BRUTAL championship game loss in year one... surprisingly enough to LSU. Couldn't be denied I guess.

We begin year 2 with a stunner at the Big House and down top 10 Michigan for the second year in a row.

#SMOOOOOO

My SMU dynasty suffereda BRUTAL championship game loss in year one... surprisingly enough to LSU. Couldn't be denied I guess.

We begin year 2 with a stunner at the Big House and down top 10 Michigan for the second year in a row.

#SMOOOOOO
SMU is too easy to recruit at. All Texas, Florida and Cali schools are illegal!

I play as 3 teams.
Syracuse.

If I need to play as another P5 team I use South Carolina.
They have a hard enough schedule SEC+ Clemson and it’s not too easy to recruit at.

Then my non P5 team is Colorado State.
Colorado has some talent and I can get them up to P5 status with success.

I load up 14 each season after I find the updated roosters and play a few seasons.

I legit play NCAA 14 year round. The only reason I still have the 3 and the only game I play on it. Update the rosters every year and keep playing until the new set comes out. The guys at operation sports mentioned that they were getting started this past December in hopes that its the last one that have to do .

I hooked up my PS3 and resumed my dynasty for NCAA 2010...it says that I last loaded it in 2013.
NCAA 14 is going for anywhere from $60-90 on ebay right now. Can find NCAA 13 for around $20 though. Might be worth the upgrade if you're going to start putting in hours. I work from home any way and just hooked it up in the office and can spin my chair from my desk and play on the TV. My wife just walked in and started laughing and walked back out :)

NCAA 14 is going for anywhere from $60-90 on ebay right now. Can find NCAA 13 for around $20 though. Might be worth the upgrade if you're going to start putting in hours. I work from home any way and just hooked it up in the office and can spin my chair from my desk and play on the TV. My wife just walked in and started laughing and walked back out :)

$60-$90? Yikes. Why is that one so valuable?

‘13 for $20...that, I can do.

Also been playing NBA 2K12. Loved that game.