OT: Are you looking for an entry-level advertising job in NYC? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Are you looking for an entry-level advertising job in NYC?

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I work at a TV ad agency just north of Times Square and we need an assistant. Job starts either later this month or next month. This is entry-level. I am pretty sure the job includes health benefits right off the bat. Would be good for a recent grad.

If you or someone you know might be a good fit, let me know via PM and I will give you more info.

Thanks.

I work at a TV ad agency just north of Times Square and we need an assistant. Job starts either later this month or next month. This is entry-level. I am pretty sure the job includes health benefits right off the bat. Would be good for a recent grad.

If you or someone you know might be a good fit, let me know via PM and I will give you more info.

Thanks.
I have awesome commercial ideas. Ill do it.

I have awesome commercial ideas. Ill do it.

It's not what you think. From my personal experience awesome ideas are always the first to die. Save yourself the absolute torture of dealing with buzz kill clients and all nighters at the office...Don't get into advertising.

FYI, this is not a job on the creative side. It's on the media buying side.

It's not what you think. From my personal experience awesome ideas are always the first to die. Save yourself the absolute torture of dealing with buzz kill clients and all nighters at the office...Don't get into advertising.
Boooooo