Class of 2021 - OT Austyn Kauhi (HI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Austyn Kauhi (HI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Second OLine commit of Polynesian descent in the last two years. Joshua Ilaoa.
1592101555638.png

6'-5" 280 lbs per this article. Also Kauhi mentioned Center / Guard. I wonder how accurate those weight numbers are. Because if they are, I think this kid could be very good.
I read it a bit differently, that he's a tackle but wants to learn the interior line positions because Cavanaugh has indicated how important it is to cross train and be ready at all the positions. Maybe I'm reading into it, but that's how it sounded to me.

I read it a bit differently, that he's a tackle but wants to learn the interior line positions because Cavanaugh has indicated how important it is to cross train and be ready at all the positions. Maybe I'm reading into it, but that's how it sounded to me.

Right he plays tackle now but wants to learn C/G as the crosstraining is emphasized. Gut says he will be a T. Nice size already.

Hope he is a solid commit since being offered by UCF which is a warm weather school playing much better football is not good news.

Hope he is a solid commit since being offered by UCF which is a warm weather school playing much better football is not good news.
Everyone raving about this class (believe me I think it's SU'S best in years) will be holding their breath until signing day. This team might beat Liberty then that's it. Will these kids still want to come here?

What recruiting uptick. Yours? The experts aren't impressed! But there's a lot of hidden gems? Right.
Everyone raving about this class (believe me I think it's SU'S best in years) will be holding their breath until signing day. This team might beat Liberty then that's it. Will these kids still want to come here?