OT - Barkley’s in town | Syracusefan.com

OT - Barkley’s in town

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Must be doing the UVM game tomorrow morning. He’s having dinner at the Upper Deck Pub, where we usually go after hoops on Friday night, but I came home instead. My kid rushed over and got a fist bump from Sir Charles.
37452E1E-63A1-4A3B-A22B-167AEC1F6568.jpeg

Last edited:
Actually, his daughter lives up here and is expecting a baby. That’s why he’s here.
Small world. My wife's friend has a daughter that also lives ip there and had a baby the other day.

UVM looking good so far. It's hard not to root for Shawnta Roger's kid on UMBC. Surprised you didn't go.

Small world. My wife's friend has a daughter that also lives ip there and had a baby the other day.

UVM looking good so far. It's hard not to root for Shawnta Roger's kid on UMBC. Surprised you didn't go.
Wasn’t supposed to be here today. Should be on my way to Puerto Rico but this storm killed our plans.

Barkley is a genuine good guy. If you aren’t an ahole to him he gets it and is nice to anyone.

If a celeb is eating I would leave them alone but at a bar being polite is cool and congratulations to his daughter and him becoming a grandpa.

His HOF speech where he thanked his daughter for not dating while he played was funny. He said he would be in jail.
His daughter went to Villanova.

Ernie Duncan worked with my son on guard skills

Last edited:
Vermonts biggest weakness is the lack of size on the frontline

Prediction: Vermont gets Providence in the first round and beats them easily.
I think Vermont or South Dakota State are the 13 seeds to watch.

Providence may actually fall to a 5 seed. Their regular season title was flawed.
They didn’t play Creighton or Uconn twice and finished with 1 loss less than Villanova who swept them.

the mere mention of that name still gives gerry the goonies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom