OT - Bradley Cooper and the Iggles... | Syracusefan.com

OT - Bradley Cooper and the Iggles...

Forza Azzurri

All American
For those of you who were also at the Superdome in '03, as the cameras kept cutting to Lurie's box in the late stages of the game and the aftermath, did anyone else recognize the raging rapids of emotion coursing across Bradley Cooper's face?

Unbelievable tension followed by jubilation, relief, and even incredulity..I know I experienced the gamut that night...and watching Cooper's face last night, it seemed that he did as well...

For those of you who were also at the Superdome in '03, as the cameras kept cutting to Lurie's box in the late stages of the game and the aftermath, did anyone else recognize the raging rapids of emotion coursing across Bradley Cooper's face?

Unbelievable tension followed by jubilation, relief, and even incredulity..I know I experienced the gamut that night...and watching Cooper's face last night, it seemed that he did as well...

My wife enjoyed every second of them showing Cooper. To the point where I had to say no, I won't rewind that for you again.

How old do you have to be to not know bradley cooper, if not by name, at least by sight?

He's not some obscure actor.

The downside of working crazy hours and watching nothing but Bloomberg & CNBC during the week and sports on the weekend...

My wife and I finally started watching Game of Thrones - the first, pretty-much-anything that wasn't sports that I've watched on TV since the Sopranos - season 2 or 3...and Seinfeld before that...not a big TV guy other than for sports...

Last movie was Jumanji in December and, before that, Unbroken in theater.

I do watch a bunch of movies on my transatlantic flights but Cooper hasn't been in any of them...

You REALLY need to get out more. :rolleyes:

He's been nominated for an Academy Award 3x since 2012.

LOL...probably...

so I just went to IMDB...only movie I've seen with him in it is American Sniper...don't remember him in it. What character was he?

LOL...probably...

so I just went to IMDB...only movie I've seen with him in it is American Sniper...don't remember him in it. What character was he?

I'll give you one guess...

PS - Silver Linings Playbook is a freaking FANTASTIC movie.
Watch it sometime, then you can thank me later.

I also enjoyed Limitless.

I will write these down and see if they appear on the United playlist...always looking for good movies to watch on the trans-atlantic plane ride coming home...

I also enjoyed He's just not that into you. But I also love Jennifer Connelly and Scarlett Johansson.

He was good in the Hangover movies as well. Not too shabby in the A Team.

How old do you have to be to not know bradley cooper, if not by name, at least by sight?

He's not some obscure actor.

I cancelled my People subscription years ago and I even know who he is.

Uh-oh...a shut-in and senile to boot, not a good combination...

Well, then, I loved American Sniper...thought it was a great movie...
Next time you home on a Friday or Saturday night get 2-3 bottles of wine with the wife, drink the 1sr one...and put on “The Hangover”.

30 minutes into it; pause it and open the 2nd the bottle.

Pause it again when u need, thank me later:..

Yeah. SLP was great. He's just really, really good in everything he does.

I had no idea who he was last night..until the announcers told us who he was...

I had to google him to find out he was an actor...

Don't feel bad. The only reason I knew who he was is that I watched The Hangover, probably one of three movies I've watched in the last ten years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom