OT: Build your all-time All-Star roster | Syracusefan.com

OT: Build your all-time All-Star roster

Eric15

Living Legend
It has to add up to 15 points. No idea why Isiah, Iverson and especially Carter are as high as they are, but here is mine:

I'm going Lebron, Shaq, Bird, Durant, Dirk.

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 5.27.57 PM.png

KD - 1
LeBron - 5
Shaq - 4
Duncan - 3
KG or Dirk, leaning towards KG - 2

Those other 4 dudes would never see the ball with Westbrook on the floor. :p

You’d be better off with The Logo as your PG for that team.
Don't really need a PG. I just want a defender, and a guy who's going to just make schtuff happen on both sides. Havoc. I kinda think he'd be a bit deferential to Mike and Wilt.

Jordan 5
James 5
Chamberlain 3
Stockton 1
West 1
Getting both Chamberlain and West for 4 is a joke. Boy what a team this would be. And putting 10 players ahead of Wilt and Bird is just nuts.

Last edited:
Kareem
Kobe
Bird
Melo

You can only double one of us. @me bruh

Yeah, Iverson is a 4 and Oscar doesn't make the cut?
When the TNT people did their alltime team draft Charles Barkley had the first pick overall and he took Allen Iverson.

Shows you how smart Charles is.

What Iverson accomplished at his size is incredible, but he's just way too inefficient of a player to be included amongst the elite all-time greats. He's probably towards the bottom of the Top 50 all-time group.

It's like, if you want a guy to dominate the ball, take James Harden over Iverson.

Jordan 5
James 5
Russell 2
Durant 1
West 1

only 14 (can I get Stockton for my bench with my final point)

Durant West and Stockton for 1 are insane value but Russell for 2 on a team loaded with offense is probably an even better value.

What Iverson accomplished at his size is incredible, but he's just way too inefficient of a player to be included amongst the elite all-time greats. He's probably towards the bottom of the Top 50 all-time group.

It's like, if you want a guy to dominate the ball, take James Harden over Iverson.

Steph is better than both of those guys. Did people forget the playoffs last year??

Steph is better than both of those guys.

I have no particular affinity for one guy over the other and prefer watching Curry play if I had to choose, but for whatever its worth, Harden is higher than Curry in career PER, VORP, offensive win shares and defensive win shares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom