OT, but amusing: Burglar gets Boxed | Syracusefan.com

OT, but amusing: Burglar gets Boxed

I wouldn't be surprised if some ambulance chaser crawls out from under a rock take the homeowner to court for assault with a deadly weapon Oh Lord

I wouldn't be surprised if some ambulance chaser crawls out from under a rock take the homeowner to court for assault with a deadly weapon Oh Lord

I know a couple that would. They would even get out the soap box and preach at you how they are protecting the rights of the criminal. They burglar is lucky the homeowner used his fists, living in OK, he may well have a few firearms around to choose from.

I know a couple that would. They would even get out the soap box and preach at you how they are protecting the rights of the criminal. They burglar is lucky the homeowner used his fists, living in OK, he may well have a few firearms around to choose from.
And Okie's a stand-your-ground state too. The burglar's lucky indeed. He could have been dead. As it is, he's just butt-ugly.

That homeowner was pretty humble for someone who just bit a big whopping chunk out of the ass of Crime. Good for him.

So this is how it went. Fat clumsy burgler breaks into garage and is found by Mr. Homeowner:

"oh, I'm sorry, Mr. homeowner. I didn't mean to break into your house. I will fix whatever damage I caused, please..." (throws sucker punch to face)

Fists of Mr. Homeowner do the rest of the talking.

There is justice in the world. That mugshot with the gauze pads is hilarious. I think that picture cost him just about every ounce of street cred he had banked or could have banked in the next ten years.

That homeowner was pretty humble for someone who just bit a big whopping chunk out of the ass of Crime. Good for him.

So this is how it went. Fat clumsy burgler breaks into garage and is found by Mr. Homeowner:

"oh, I'm sorry, Mr. homeowner. I didn't mean to break into your house. I will fix whatever damage I caused, please..." (throws sucker punch to face)

Fists of Mr. Homeowner do the rest of the talking.

There is justice in the world. That mugshot with the gauze pads is hilarious. I think that picture cost him just about every ounce of street cred he had banked or could have banked in the next ten years.

I can see the loser in jail now begging his family to load up his prison account so he can buy smokes to trade for his protection. That and he hits the weights real soon!

I can see the loser in jail now begging his family to load up his prison account so he can buy smokes to trade for his protection. That and he hits the weights real soon!

I can see the judge feeling sorry for him and giving him a bazillion hours of community service just to keep him safe. ;)