Class of 2018 - OT/C Blaine Scott (OH) Offered / Decommitted from Ole Miss | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT/C Blaine Scott (OH) Offered / Decommitted from Ole Miss

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/20...-a-new-offer-from-syracuse-will-ohio-state-be

2018 in-state OL grabs a new offer from Syracuse, will Ohio State be next?

By Bret Favachio@BretSBN on Apr 7, 2016, 5:30a +

CeLD35-WEAAiU4C.0.0.jpg

Blaine Scott (left)

The latest on the Buckeyes and Blaine Scott after a new offer coming to him on Wednesday.

 Tweet Share on Twitter Share Share on Facebook (1) Pin Pinterest + Comments
New offer for Scott, Bucks next?
On Wednesday, new Syracuse Head Coach Dino Babers dropped an offer to a prospect that resides from that same state that he coached in last year. Class of 2018 offensive lineman Blaine Scott from Sciotoville East (OH) was the recipient of an offer from the Orange and the 6'5, 300-pounder was very excited about the news.

"I was very humbled and excited to receive the offer," Scott said. "I have already been on the phone today with the coaches. All of the staff had just come from Bowling Green, so I was very excited. I look forward to visiting and building relationships within the program."

The Syracuse offer for Scott now puts him at nine already. The Orange joined Appalachian State, Cincinnati, Duke, Iowa State, James Madison, Kent State, Ohio and Toledo on the offer list for the Buckeye State offensive lineman.

With that being said, could it be Ohio State to drop a scholarship to Scott next?

"I feel as if I have a great chance at getting the offer soon," Scott told Land-Grant Holy Land. "Coach [Greg Studrawa] and I have been talking weekly or every other week. It's going really well."

As you can see, Scott seems to be confident in the possibility of landing an offer from the Buckeyes. This will be something to monitor closely going forward. Right now, Ohio State stands at 100 percent on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for the Portsmouth, Ohio native

Blaine, fyi, their coach is going to get fired and you will have to deal with years of crippling ncaa sanctions.

Kids kept coming to Penn State, so they will keep coming to Ole Miss too. Why, I have no clue.

Blaine, fyi, their coach is going to get fired and you will have to deal with years of crippling ncaa sanctions.
happened faster than we thought lol