OT...Can anyone suggest a very good financial advisor in the Syracuse area? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT...Can anyone suggest a very good financial advisor in the Syracuse area?

Don’t follow the azure part of the business but right now it’s all about the cloud and cloud revenue will dwarf their other business segments
Azure is their cloud business lol

Not bragging but I wanted to repost this because at the time Microsoft was about 245.00 and today it’s at 336.00 and climbing.

This stock will continue to soar as their cloud business is in an infancy type stage. This is only my opinion and I am not advising anyone invest but find it fascinating that a company this large kind of reinvented itself.

I also believe with the shooters we have and ability to spread the floor is gonna be glorious to watch. Have a nice day

I invested in Microsoft a long, long time ago, and it's done VERY well for me!!!

Uh oh
Hey I said I’m not advising anyone invest. Just highlighting the move in the stock. Living in Silicon Valley does have its benefits. He convinced me to buy in 2016 at 60.00 and I’m up to 380,000 so I figured I’d pass it along. I have nothing but good intentions for my friends on this board

Hey I said I’m not advising anyone invest. Just highlighting the move in the stock. Living in Silicon Valley does have its benefits. He convinced me to buy in 2016 at 60.00 and I’m up to 380,000 so I figured I’d pass it along. I have nothing but good intentions for my friends on this board
I invested 45,000 in 2016

Invest in your own belly
Seriously, if you have 500K take a look at Fisher Investments. They have done very well for people I know. Very conservative

I already mentioned Rockbridge, but I’ll also say that regardless of what the markets do the return has been at least 8% every year. They are truly an advisement group too and not just investment. Everything from A-Z.

I already mentioned Rockbridge, but I’ll also say that regardless of what the markets do the return has been at least 8% every year. They are truly an advisement group too and not just investment. Everything from A-Z.
Fee only, or %?

Unfortunately, if you live in Silicon Valley, that $380k will be enough to make a down payment on a 2/98 loan with a 60 year term on a double wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom