Class of 2019 - OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OT Christian Mahogany (NJ) Committed to BC

Well if he makes his way to Syracuse for a visit, I'm sure we'll make that Pitt visit seem like the most boring weekend of his life, knock on wood.

Pitt is a great campus. One of our favorite visits

A lot of campuses are great. I was just fan-speaking against the Pitt football staff/team’s ability to be “amazing.”

If we aren’t allowed to speak negatively against every campus that someone had a favorable experience while visiting themselves or with a family member, it’s going to get kind of dull. Don’t you agree?

By those rules, I would have to defend PSU football visits (as I vomit a little in my mouth) because the campus is quite nice with a lot of amenities.

I probably should have just let it go, but sometimes I don’t understand posters’ motivations when they reply. I suspect you were just making a harmless comment, but the snowflake in me felt the need to explain.

Sorry if I offered any offense.

LGO!

Christian Mahogany, OL, Paramus (N.J.) Catholic
Mahogany was accompanied to campus by his mother and hosted by Rutgers defensive back Jarrett Paul, yet left campus without making a final decision. Despite the Paladins struggling to a 2-8 record in 2018, Mahogany -- who holds 18 offers -- is one of the top interior offensive linemen in the state, although he played tackle at PC. Pitt and Rutgers are two teams closing in with the early signing period near. He took an official visit to Pitt last weekend and one to Rutgers this weekend.

That offense isn't on the field long enough to even be considered "playing"

A BC offer for an O lineman? Yew can't compete with that.

Kids got major ballsa to be considering Rutgers. He must love punishment.

Even considering Rutgers does knot make sense. The kid has some root issues to deal with. Even if he does go there, he will soon make like a tree and leaf. (I really wanted to use blow instead of leaf.)

Even considering Rutgers does knot make sense. The kid has some root issues to deal with. Even if he does go there, he will soon make like a tree and leaf. (I really wanted to use blow instead of leaf.)
source-1.gif

LOL Rutgers was his only option to sign with yesterday (at least power 5) and he still decided to wait it out...that speaks volumes
What makes you think Rutgers wood have taken him? Theres a reason he didn't sign anywhere this week. The other site still doesn't list BC as offering...had they truly offered, I wood imagine he wood have jumped on it. I get the feeling he will sign to some fcs school come February.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom