OT: Clemson building something insane... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Clemson building something insane...

jr4750

All American
The haves' (vs the have nots) seem to be going all out in the facility arms race. 60 person cold tub, lap pool, wiffle ball field... holy H$%^!

The haves' (vs the have nots) seem to be going all out in the facility arms race. 60 person cold tub, lap pool, wiffle ball field... holy H$%^!

I wonder what the real value of some of that stuff is.

It will also make losing to us even more painful.

Kidding. Sort of.

Remember, it is critical that these things are built to enhance the experience of student-athletes at an academic institution*.

Critical.

*We've completely lost our friggin' minds as a society.

Which raises the question - do they want to be football players or fancy fellows?

this is why i'm not caught up in the relative arms race. we didn't have enough money for basic stuff before. i'm not going to sweat it if we don't have a wiffle ball field.
Nice to see you back. I'm assuming you haven't been gone b/c you're involved in Trump's campaign. ;)

Isn't the ability to play infront of 40,000+, let alone 70,000+ in Clemson, paired with a free education and shot at the NFL enough?

I see a lot of holes with this wiffle ball thing.
I know the perfect statue to put out front of it too. Toga, if you please ...

I would if I could but I can't!
the-manneken-pis-brussels-belgium-c2e67j.jpg

I was overthinking it. Have actually seen that statue in Brussels. Very small. Smaller than Trump's hands.
I remember Brussels ... not because I sell/buy diamonds. But because they run all the European flights through there and they put you through security 3 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom