OT- Crazy article on the Bama, LSU teabagging video | Syracusefan.com

OT- Crazy article on the Bama, LSU teabagging video

I'm all for it...the last time you came to our tailgate and passed out drunk...we had weeks worth of laughter at the pics we took.

:eek: that is 100% the reason I brought my wife. To prevent anything like that from happening. lol

i read the story. bad night for both of them. i think the punishment is fair, although the perp is probably screwed for life, as it pertains to his earning potential. that aspect is a bit harsh.

i've heard of teabagging as a practical joke; however, doing it to a total stranger at a public restaurant, that's way past the line of reasonableness or good sense (not that it is ever reasonable). also, it goes to show that cameras are everywhere these days. so many people getting caught doing dumb things due to social media.

on the other hand, the victim will probably collect a nice low six figure settlement from the restaurant's insurance co. if i were him, i wouldn't have gone public.

10 months seems harsh to me. Drunk drivers convicted of manslaughter sometimes get punishments not much longer.

10 months seems harsh to me. Drunk drivers convicted of manslaughter sometimes get punishments not much longer.
Probably a bit harsh I agree. Hak only got a charging foul.

Thing that bothers me is that he never apologized (at least the story doesn't say that). I'm surprised either of them agreed to do the story, though the one convicted probably did it because he got some money.

Not harsh at all in my opinion. If anything, I'd love to see a longer sentence. There's no excuse for such behavior.

I'm okay with a harsh penalty, if your going to be equally harsh on "crimes" that are worse in nature.

I think the story said he didn't apologize, out of the whole thing that jumped out at me too.

Not harsh enough. The guy humped a passed out strangers face in a restaurant. He should have to register as a sex offender, spend time in jail, and be removed from the gene pool. Sue his ass and garnish his wages for life.

Additionally, those bystanders who did nothing should be charged as well.

Sad, sad story about how messed up our society is.

My opinion: this whole thing is blown WAY out of proportion.

Maybe the punishment is harsh, maybe not, but the extent of energy devoted to an incident where no one was physically harmed is ridiculous, especially given the world we live in. This is a typical 1st world problem. People in Africa have to worry about being macheted to death in their sleep and we spend how many months (?) discussing two guys who drank too much poison of their own accord, one passes out and the other whips out his junk and puts it on his face. Little kids in India drink sewer water, for Chrissakes. The simple solution would have been for this guys friend(s) to punch the teabagger in the face - case closed, end of story.

"The slogan 'you can't Unring a bell' refers to the fact that people under the influence of Substance will often do things they'd never do when sober, and some of the consequences of these things can never be erased." -David Foster Wallace Infinite Jest

Not harsh enough. The guy humped a passed out strangers face in a restaurant. He should have to register as a sex offender, spend time in jail, and be removed from the gene pool. Sue his ass and garnish his wages for life.

Additionally, those bystanders who did nothing should be charged as well.

Sad, sad story about how messed up our society is.
Wow, you aren't any fun at parties..

Very harsh. I am just glad there were no cell phones from 1988-1992 when I was in college. I may be a lifer.
I was in college during the "draw a d**k on a guys face" when he passed out era. Actually has that era ever gone away?

I was in college during the "draw a d**k on a guys face" when he passed out era. Actually has that era ever gone away?

When I was in a college there was a kid on my floor that used to do "drive-by slaps". If you left your door unlocked and fell asleep, he'd come into your room and smack you across the face with you know what.

This is not a defense of ther perp, but this got blown out of proportion in my mind. The victim should have been allowed to punch the guy in the balls, hard, and leave it at that.

This is not a defense of ther perp, but this got blown out of proportion in my mind. The victim should have been allowed to punch the guy in the balls, hard, and leave it at that.

I dont understand why the kid who shot the video and the had the brain fart of the year to actually post it on youtube didnt get charged either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom