Class of 2018 - OT Dan Fedor (NY) Committed to Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Dan Fedor (NY) Committed to Buffalo

Considering the fact that when Elmira combined their high schools they changed their mascot/name to honor Ernie Davis, this pickup needs to happen. One of the first kids from the STAC West that I can remember us going after. Last kid who went D1 in football from this area started out at Illinois, had some personal issues, and just finished up his last season at Idaho.

Considering the fact that when Elmira combined their high schools they changed their mascot/name to honor Ernie Davis, this pickup needs to happen. One of the first kids from the STAC West that I can remember us going after. Last kid who went D1 in football from this area started out at Illinois, had some personal issues, and just finished up his last season at Idaho.

You local? I just moved back to Corning and work in Elmira. Section four occasionally has some gems. Jones brothers come to mind.

You local? I just moved back to Corning and work in Elmira. Section four occasionally has some gems. Jones brothers come to mind.
I grew up in Corning (went to East before they combined) and my whole family still lives there. I live and work outside of Boston now.

???? Did we offer this kid??? 100% solid at UB playing in front of 5k? Reading the article, great frame and good feet. Strong grades. What's going on here?

Congrats to Mr. Fedor! I don't recall an offer. Saw him at 2cnd orange camp. He has pretty quick feet for his size. 4.87 shuttle, is VERY respectable for his size. His 315 bench seems about average(but strong), for the tall, long armed, big men. He should have a fine career. Only line offer of the day, went to someone else. I'll trust the staff that worked them out on this one.. They're the only ones that know what they are looking for, and their jobs demand getting the highest quality recruits, that fit their model, that they can. Staff chose a different direction.

Last edited:
Congrats to Mr. Fedor! I don't recall an offer. Saw him at 2cnd orange camp. He has pretty quick feet for his size. 4.87 shuttle, is VERY respectable for his size. His 315 bench seems about average(but strong), for the tall, long armed, big men. He should have a fine career. Only line offer of the day, went to someone else. I'll trust the staff that worked them out on this one.. They're the only ones that know what they are looking for, and their jobs demand getting the highest quality recruits, that fit their model, that they can. Staff chose a different direction.
Cant say it any better than that. Sometimes people (including myself) get caught up in the size , amount of offers, the quality of offers etc.. We forget that these coaches have certain things they look for in a prospect that indicates future success in their system.

DVi3KWjXcAAWh7Z.jpg:large

Previous
Next

And rew Legare‏ @SGAndrewLegare 2h2 hours ago
Big signing celebration at Elmira High School today. Dan Fedor headed to University at Buffalo for football; Kendra Oldroyd signed with Stony Brook for soccer & Alexus Boorse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom