Class of 2014 - OT/DE Beau Benzschawel (WI) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OT/DE Beau Benzschawel (WI) Offered

BLPVrrvCUAEQm1m.jpg:large

Another kid who likes to fish...

I will take him fishing for some hardnosed steelhead, would that make me a booster:bat:

BLPVrrvCUAEQm1m.jpg:large

Another kid who likes to fish...

If he likes to fish and hunt, there is no question he should go to Syracuse.

Grafton is just off Lake Michigan, about halfway between Milwaukee and Sheboygan (where Whistling Straits is). The best thing Bud Polquin ever came up with was asking why there are no great golf courses that have been built on the shore of Lake Ontario. Good question.

While on that topic, would love to someday see a world class golf course built on the western shore of Onondaga Lake, to be used as the anchor for a community of high end townhouses and condos, kind of like Timber Banks, but with much better property to work with. Too bad golf courses and real estate investments are hurting so much right now...

Grafton is just off Lake Michigan, about halfway between Milwaukee and Sheboygan (where Whistling Straits is). The best thing Bud Polquin ever came up with was asking why there are no great golf courses that have been built on the shore of Lake Ontario. Good question.

While on that topic, would love to someday see a world class golf course built on the western shore of Onondaga Lake, to be used as the anchor for a community of high end townhouses and condos, kind of like Timber Banks, but with much better property to work with. Too bad golf courses and real estate investments are hurting so much right now...

In some iteration of the plan for Destiny, a golf course along the shore of Onondaga Lake was included. So was a 40+ story hotel.

My kind of kid. Skaneateles and Oneida Lake are ridiculous right now for Walleye and Smallmouth. Get him up here.

I think you mean over here. ; )
Seems that the only school he was considering before was Iowa State.

In some iteration of the plan for Destiny, a golf course along the shore of Onondaga Lake was included. So was a 40+ story hotel.

ya and it was mirroring 40 story hotel connected at the top with a sky bridge. golf course on the shore of the lake where the plant is now going around to where they cleared out the area where they are working. pretty sweet ideas if the city didn't get in the way. oh what could have been

My kind of kid. Skaneateles and Oneida Lake are ridiculous right now for Walleye and Smallmouth. Get him up over here.

There are walleye in Skaneateles lake? Oticso yes, Skaneateles not so sure.

The area between Brennan Beach and South Sandy Pond at one time was proposed to be a nice GC...never happened as the state protected the marsh lands. Guess we'll just have to go to the Elms.

There are walleye in Skaneateles lake? Oticso yes, Skaneateles not so sure.

there are a very few, one day I came across a guy who had 3 walleyes while ice fishing about 15 years ago.And we all know that the lake freezes over for only a short time some years and other years, not so much

The area between Brennan Beach and South Sandy Pond at one time was proposed to be a nice GC...never happened as the state protected the marsh lands. Guess we'll just have to go to the Elms.

Drove past the site of this GC this past weekend too bad It would have been a pretty spot. Elms was booked had to hit the Pines. You play up there often?

Drove past the site of this GC this past weekend too bad It would have been a pretty spot. Elms was booked had to hit the Pines. You play up there often?
About once or twice a season (I have a camp near Sackets Harbor)...we might try to get a foursome together to play in late Aug/early Sept.

threesomes are not as exhausting...

About once or twice a season (I have a camp near Sackets Harbor)...we might try to get a foursome together to play in late Aug/early Sept.

We have a fivesome every Tuesday

:eek: