OT: Dwight Howard asks for source... | Syracusefan.com

OT: Dwight Howard asks for source...

Kudos to van gundy, tired of lying to the media...that means dolan will never hire him

"no one man should have all that power" - Kanye West

As a Magic fan, I can't wait until Dwight is gone and we can move on. He's no different than Lebron he just wants to hide it now so everyone doesn't hate him.

As a Magic fan, I can't wait until Dwight is gone and we can move on. He's no different than Lebron he just wants to hide it now so everyone doesn't hate him.
As a Nuggets fan, I feel for what is a very good fanbase in Orlando. Dwight has taken nearly the same type of passive aggressive stance Carmelo took when he wanted out of Denver. By taking the extension for a year, it has only upped the media scrutiny on him and the organization.

"no one man should have all that power" - Kanye West
Can't tell if serious, or being hilarious by attributing that proverb to Kanye West.

Can't tell if serious, or being hilarious by attributing that proverb to Kanye West.
I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but anything with Kanye West should never be taken seriously

I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but anything with Kanye West should never be taken seriously

except the fact that he is again nailing that KardASSian...thats srs business there.

Huh, I figured I was the only Magic fan here.

Dwight is a phony, a fake nice guy -- realized that a while back.

I love Stan. He's a great great coach and I've always loved his frankness.

Huh, I figured I was the only Magic fan here.

Dwight is a phony, a fake nice guy -- realized that a while back.

I love Stan. He's a great great coach and I've always loved his frankness.

The whole Dwight saga is really strange. I am not sure what to think of Dwight based on it. I agree on Stan though.

Man, Dwight Howard comes off with some serious egg on his face...

If you are gonna be the bad guy, take a one hour segment out on ESPN and BE THE BAD GUY. Howard is a wankster, to borrow a term from 2006.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom