OT-ESPN Games names Tecmo Super Bowl best sports game | Syracusefan.com

OT-ESPN Games names Tecmo Super Bowl best sports game

Wayne Gretzky 3D Hockey for N64

RBI Baseball was the best.

And any list that doesn't include the original NBA Jam is meaningless.

Mutant League Football. Not the first time I've said it on this board, won't be the last.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Spent hours upon hours playing this. Ever play the mutant league hockey game? Not bad, either.

Tecmo Bowl is the easy #1...but to me, baseball stars has to be Top 5 with the first game to keep stats.

I don't understand the appeal of Tecmo Bowl. Tecmo Super Bowl? Oh yeah. Nothing more fun than playing with the TSB Bills' passing attack.

Baseball Stars is seriously underrated. Make 3 teams, treat 2 like the minors, swap talent, cut players. Game was way ahead of its time.

I don't understand the appeal of Tecmo Bowl. Tecmo Super Bowl? Oh yeah. Nothing more fun than playing with the TSB Bills' passing attack.

Baseball Stars is seriously underrated. Make 3 teams, treat 2 like the minors, swap talent, cut players. Game was way ahead of its time.

Think most that say Tecmo Bowl mean Tecmo Superbowl. Just ask if they mean the Bo Jackson version.

Spent hours upon hours playing this. Ever play the mutant league hockey game? Not bad, either.
Absolutely.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Am I the only one who remembers Little League Baseball for Nintendo? That game was awesome. There was one player who, no joke, was so fast you could bunt and get an inside the park home run every time.

Am I the only one who remembers Little League Baseball for Nintendo? That game was awesome. There was one player who, no joke, was so fast you could bunt and get an inside the park home run every time.

There was one park in Little League Baseball with RIDICULOUS corners. Every fly ball was a HR.

My brother in law mentioned it specifically due to the "pert racks" in the crowd.
images

What the hell was the right fielder doing? Picking grass?

What the hell was the right fielder doing? Picking grass?
Personally I love the first baseman's outright refusal to move from the bag even after it was clear the runner would advance to at least second.

Loved playing with the Raiders in TSB, using Bo Jackson was essentially cheating

Techmo bowl was awesome! did they mean the big arcade game that you could play 4 plAyers? my friend an I spent hours playing mike Tyson's punch out, that would be my #1. Where is the full list? Was 720 on it?

My favorite baseball related game was Dusty Diamonds Softball - a little known gem. You picked your team from a bunch of sandlot legends (about 40 choices that included such studs as Zelda, Diablo, some crazy looking miner, etc...) 7 different fields with obstacles like park benches mixed in some of them. It was amazingly good.

Look at these little monsters you could pick from (I kept detailed metrics on each one):

Heisanevilgenius-WeirdVideoGamesDustyDiamondsAllStarSoftballSoftballTengo767.PNG

It was the second best sports game ever to: NHL 94.

Then Tecmo Bowl.

I loved NHL 94. I sat in my room taking the Penguins to Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup, with Nirvana's album Nevermind as the constant soundtrack on repeat.

I loved NHL 94. I sat in my room taking the Penguins to Stanley Cup after Stanley Cup, with Nirvana's album Nevermind as the constant soundtrack on repeat.
The possess the punk and drive it around the net and have the goalie move with the puck and shoot glove side always worked.

Double Dribble. Play it on Easy, see if you could win by 100. It was like being Teen Wolf.

Super Techmo Bowl and SNK Baseball stars. I spent literally thousands of hours playing these 2 games with no exageration