OT: Favorite Thanksgiving Dish | Syracusefan.com

OT: Favorite Thanksgiving Dish

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
I'll start momma's home made stuffing, along with her fart-all-night gravy from the leftover fat and veggie stock from the turkey pan.

Feel free to contribute and gnaw on your arm, as you will become hungry.

My mom's stuffing, which is pretty plain but I love it. Along with her gravy from the grease and stuff. And my absolute favorite her stuffed mushrooms.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Stuffing, saves the whole day. Turkey sandwiches are good, turkey by itself isn't all that enjoyable.

Tie between sweet potato casserole with toasted marshmallows on top and my mother's stuffing.

Bee's stuffing that his Mom taught him how to make.

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm hard core - the TURKEY please !!!

My Mom had an incredible chestnut stuffing, but somehow my wife has never mastered it...often because it is hard to find good chestneuts, so the bread stuffing generally & unfortunately usually just comes out of a bag.

Stuffing all the way. And the only real stuffing has sausage in it. Close second goes to sweet potatoes with marshmallows (when was this invented and why do we only ever eat it on Thanksgiving?)

Stuffing with sausage? You may be on to something there... :eek:

Must. Have. Recipe.

Cajun Fried Turkey!!!!

It's almost as if a Buffalo Chicken wing and a turkey got together and had some delicious offspring.

My mom uncovered a gem of a recipe that is peas and carrots in a thyme cream sauce.

Home made stuffing (with the sausage) and mashed potatoes. There really shouldn't be any room on the first plate for anything else.

Corn pudding is my number 1 side dish of course her grandmother makes it much better then my wife and I

All I really want to hear now is what Cali is having for Thanksgiving

Mashed potates and homemade gravy or the homemade Pierogies during the meal.

Irish coffee and a slice of pumkpin pie for dessert.

And of course the leftover turkey sandwhich late night

Roasted garlic cheddar mashed potatoes, a tasty spin I learned on an otherwise ordinary (though necessary) staple of Thanksgiving dinner.

This is my favorite dish
aefeb241-3944-a41b.jpg

Top 3:

1) Turkey
2) Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (as long as it's NOT Grandma's)
3) Grandma's home-made Chicken Noodle Soup

Grandmas homemade mac n cheese. That fact that she always makes 2 kinds makes it even better.

I'm fairly indifferent to the turkey itself until its cold and in sandwich form.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom