OT: Feed2all | Syracusefan.com

OT: Feed2all

orange79

Internet Sleuth
When attempting to watch anything on feed2all (the former First Row live), I am prompted to load any one of different players (or at least a player from different sites - FLV player, f2allapp, etc.).

Are these players safe? Anyone use them? Or have a better option? Thanks in advance.

Don't do it man. Use noscript.net and only allow the embedded player's script. All those others are just there to put something bad on your computer.

Don't do it man. Use noscript.net and only allow the embedded player's script. All those others are just there to put something bad on your computer.
Thank you, my friend. And now, the tech question. After I load the no script add-on, how do I watch something from that site (feed2all)? I still get the prompting for the player. "... only allow the embedded player's script" - does this mean if I click through the prompted downloads it will play anyway?

Temporarily allow the dcn script. You will also see how much garbage you don't need to get the meat of a site. For instance, CNN has like 45 scripts running.

Also, do use a cookie scrubber like say ccleaner? Definitely also needed, it kills all the temp files and has a registry cleaner too so it is like you never were breaking the law.

I never download anything of their site, I just X out of everything, or what for it to disappear.
But I do know I need to update my adobe and flash, hate sowing that, always afraid I will download the wrong thing.

I never download anything of their site, I just X out of everything, or what for it to disappear.
But I do know I need to update my adobe and flash, hate sowing that, always afraid I will download the wrong thing.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom