OT: for "Southern" Hofmann fans | Syracusefan.com

OT: for "Southern" Hofmann fans

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
Publix has them on sale again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373390230.664347.jpg

Stock up!

Nice...who is the GTech Tailgate guy? BTW, the regular price in Texas at the Albertsons is $4.99 but sometimes we can get 2 for $7 like your sale price.

Nice...who is the GTech Tailgate guy? BTW, the regular price in Texas at the Albertsons is $4.99 but sometimes we can get 2 for $7 like your sale price.

Mark that is almost the only reason I ever go to Albertsons because they have the Hoffman franchise down here!

And why might that be sir?

I think he is suffering Hoffman withdrawal...that is all. You see nothing is finer than sitting at midnight along the Yukon Riverbank while the sun is setting with a beer and some Hoffmans grilling over the firepit.

I think he is suffering Hoffman withdrawal...that is all. You see nothing is finer than sitting at midnight along the Yukon Riverbank while the sun is setting with a beer and some Hoffmans grilling over the firepit.

Ahh I see as I drink my scotch while soon to heat up my grill by the pool with my palm trees and cannas surrounding me while I grill some Hoffmans this evening yum yum yummy!

:D

ding ding ding.

:(

ding ding ding.

:(

Awww I am so sorry as I am about to put my drink down long enoght to light the grill and line up those cute little franks and coneys on a platter so they can be grilled to perfection while I look across my pool at my plam trees, fountain grass and cannas (which are blooming lovely by the way). So I for one want to apologize for discussing how much I love Hoffmans and how accessable they are to me. Please forgive me.

Awww I am so sorry as I am about to put my drink down long enoght to light the grill and line up those cute little franks and coneys on a platter so they can be grilled to perfection while I look across my pool at my plam trees, fountain grass and cannas (which are blooming lovely by the way). So I for one want to apologize for discussing how much I love Hoffmans and how accessable they are to me. Please forgive me.

Apparently you are unaware of my list. You see, I have this list of people that I will kick in the nuts upon meeting them. You sir, have just made this list. This is the only warning you get, about being on the list. If one day at a tailgate, or basketball meet up, if you happen to be kicked in the nuts, by a drunken bearded man... Dont be mad. You had it coming.

Last summer I had 20 poounds (10 reds, 10 whites) shipped up here. Cost me like $20 shipping, and was here the next day. It was perfect. This summer turned out to be a busy one, I never got the chance to make an order. Might have to happen this week.

Apparently you are unaware of my list. You see, I have this list of people that I will kick in the nuts upon meeting them. You sir, have just made this list. This is the only warning you get, about being on the list. If one day at a tailgate, or basketball meet up, if you happen to be kicked in the nuts, by a drunken bearded man... Dont be mad. You had it coming.

Last summer I had 20 poounds (10 reds, 10 whites) shipped up here. Cost me like $20 shipping, and was here the next day. It was perfect. This summer turned out to be a busy one, I never got the chance to make an order. Might have to happen this week.

Well played sir I admire your honesty and commitment!

You'd think that people who like the product would at least learn to spell the manufacturer's name correctly.

Hint: one 'f' and two 'n's.

What! We've been eating counterfeit Hofmann's all this time in Texas? Those tricky bastids

I just want to punch all you guys right in the mouth
The one crammed full of a Hofmann hotdog. Oh wait... sorry I had a little falling out of my mouth and had to catch it.

You'd think that people who like the product would at least learn to spell the manufacturer's name correctly.

Hint: one 'f' and two 'n's.
No time to read the package. Gotta tear it open and throw 'em on the grill as soon as I get home.

Yeah, I caught some Hofmanns on sale a few weeks ago at Publix. Yum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom