OT: For those who don't think that Erin Andrews is hot | Syracusefan.com

OT: For those who don't think that Erin Andrews is hot

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I know we have had that discussion before: model hot vs sports babe hot. Tristy and others can chime in. Bottom line, Erin Andrews is en fuego although I don't care about her choice of chinos.

321570_196345227102296_100001804601514_448164_1885689000_n.jpg

If I'm not lazy I'll go find the video with Kate Upton and Erin Andrews at the All Star Game where Upton makes Andrews look like a 3.

If I'm not lazy I'll go find the video with Kate Upton and Erin Andrews at the All Star Game where Upton makes Andrews look like a 3.

But will Kate Upton watch a football game with me? If no, she drops several points down the scale.

But will Kate Upton watch a football game with me? If no, she drops several points down the scale.

I don't want either watching the game with me. I don't want stupid comments when I'm trying to be pissed off by myself.

Who spends time watching football with either? You've got better things to do with those two.

Really, what difference does it make? Neither one would ever touch your peen.

Kate Upton is the winner by a knockout in the first round.

One word: attainableness. It's a word I invented to describe why I don't act like a wolf in a Tex Avery cartoon when I see a 10. Erin Andrews seems like a cool chick who will watch a football game with a schlub like me. She has attainableness.

I have to go with Kate Upton on this one all the way and it's not even close.

if Erin did most of that stuff she wouldnt have her day job anymore..

I know we have had that discussion before: model hot vs sports babe hot. Tristy and others can chime in. Bottom line, Erin Andrews is en fuego although I don't care about her choice of chinos.

Stop taking pictures through a keyhole!

sorry guy's, count me amongst those who doesn't think Erin Andrews is all that. As a matter of fact, I feel that the standards of hottness in the sporting world (or world in general) have slipped quite a bit.

One word: attainableness. It's a word I invented to describe why I don't act like a wolf in a Tex Avery cartoon when I see a 10. Erin Andrews seems like a cool chick who will watch a football game with a schlub like me. She has attainableness.

So you're saying there's a chance.

id let them mud wrestle..winner gets me

She is not hot. She is carpool cute, but she wouldn't get past the velvet rope in any major city. Go to a nightclub in the meatPacking or Dubai and there would be hundreds of Chics more attractive.

She is not hot. She is carpool cute, but she wouldn't get past the velvet rope in any major city. Go to a nightclub in the meatPacking or Dubai and there would be hundreds of Chics more attractive.

I find New York City women incredibly overrated. On average, they tend to be excessively thin and look as if they just got done doing blow. In my opinion, Atlanta and the Twin Cities (which is full of blonde hair/blue eyed Nordic girls) are tops in the U.S.

I find New York City women incredibly overrated. On average, they tend to be excessively thin and look as if they just got done doing blow. In my opinion, Atlanta and the Twin Cities (which is full of blonde hair/blue eyed Nordic girls) are tops in the U.S.
all of you are wrong...

if you want to see beautiful women..i mean knockouts... then go to daisy dukes in the lovely armory square on a friday night. you will not see a finer wildabeest in all the land then the type that will be on that mechanical bull

Never underestimate yourself..or overestimate a potential target.

In my own case I went from not being able to buy a date in high school to a couple of years later going out and having a very close 7 year relationship with a young woman who most would easily rate in the 9+ category..looks and intelligence..along with a pretty good personality.

Of course she eventually dumped me...but the point is still valid.;)

Whether she is hot or not...she is hot enough.

Ok, so Kate Upton does win by knockout right after the bell, but saying Erin Andrews isn't hot is like saying a Ferrari is slow because it's not as fast as a formula 1 car.

She's hot ...b/c she's on tv. She'd fit right in at any local pub.