OT: Former NCState Player Threatens Doeren | Syracusefan.com

OT: Former NCState Player Threatens Doeren

OrangeTarheel

It’s time to kick names and take ass
We're talking about 18-22 year old children/men, who have been told how great they are for their entire athletic career, getting served humble pie for what may be the first time in their lives, and for the first time ever, being told they aren't good enough. A lot of young people react with emotion, and assume the coach must be out of his mind. After all, he's the first guy who's ever dared tell that player, that he needs to do better.

I'm guessing it happens far more than gets reported.

he went to NC State, left in 2020 and committed to WVU. A month later he transferred to Maryland. after a year, he entered/re-entered the portal 3 more times. Obviously the kid was a mess and now is a much bigger mess, needs help for sure

he went to NC State, left in 2020 and committed to WVU. A month later he transferred to Maryland. after a year, he entered/re-entered the portal 3 more times. Obviously the kid was a mess and now is a much bigger mess, needs help for sure
So, you're saying his list doesn't end with Doeren?

Pretty sure we recruited this guy

Capture.GIF

How often do things like this happen? I know we have had players attack each other in the past. Obviously Charlottesville is the worst that can happen. But how common are threats and attacks on players (by teammates) in college football?

What‘s sad is that it sounds like the threats etc have been going on for a while and the tragedy at UVA was what made them rethink their soft treatment in response to his threats.

What‘s sad is that it sounds like the threats etc have been going on for a while and the tragedy at UVA was what made them rethink their soft treatment in response to his threats.

Agreed. I'm sorry if you think I'm soft I get an email or text like this I'm calling the cops.