OT: How Steve Addazio is changing Boston College's recruiting culture | Syracusefan.com

OT: How Steve Addazio is changing Boston College's recruiting culture

I'm impressed that a guy that I mostly knew as an idiot screaming on the sideline has taken such a forward thinking approach to recruiting.

Interesting stuff, particularly when the Worcester recruit mentioned how much he likes new, creative tweets. This may be one area where the board can actually help recruiting- coming up with a clever tweet that Coach White can send out. You know someone on the staff must at least check this board once in a while.

I thought I read somewhere he is the one who brought in hernandez and still a coach at florida when a lot of shyt was hitting the fan down there and nothing happens to him. Didn't Tebow break up a bar fight when hernandez refused to pay for his alcoholic drinks when he was 17/18 as he punched the bouncer.The police wanted to charge him with a felony, but the coaching staff wanted to deal with this in house.No penalties were forth coming by the offensive staff and urban meyer. It was in a related story the other day and Addazio has no comment as he was putting as much distance as he could.

I thought I read somewhere he is the one who brought in hernandez and still a coach at florida when a lot of shyt was hitting the fan down there and nothing happens to him. Didn't Tebow break up a bar fight when hernandez refused to pay for his alcoholic drinks when he was 17/18 as he punched the bouncer.The police wanted to charge him with a felony, but the coaching staff wanted to deal with this in house.No penalties were forth coming by the offensive staff and urban meyer. It was in a related story the other day and Addazio has no comment as he was putting as much distance as he could.

Is Hernandez a "Dude?"