OT - Hypothetically speaking... | Syracusefan.com

OT - Hypothetically speaking...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Would anyone here be interested in having me manipulate photos unrelated to Syracuse basketball?

I'm talking removing people from a photo, restoring an old photo, turning a child into a superhero, putting yourself onto a T-Rex...idk, whatever you guys/girls would want.

If so, would you be willing to pay for it? say $10?

I'm trying to drum up a little side business here but need to see if there is a market. Also, does anyone know if a site like the post standard or TNIAAM would be willing to pay for my service? Probably not, but I feel like it's worth asking.

Thank guys.

Would anyone here be interested in having me manipulate photos unrelated to Syracuse basketball?

I'm talking removing people from a photo, restoring an old photo, turning a child into a superhero, putting yourself onto a T-Rex...idk, whatever you guys/girls would want.

I'm trying to drum up a little side business here but need to see if there is a market. Also, does anyone know if a site like the post standard or TNIAAM would be willing to pay for my service? Probably not, but I feel like it's worth asking.

Thank guys.
If you can you shave a little off the backside of the ol' ball and chain I'd pay you.

Oh man, I'm just going to grab some popcorn and enjoy all the hilarious responses that this question generates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom