Class of 2018 - OT Jake Kradel (PA) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Jake Kradel (PA) Verbal to Pitt

This is a kid we should really strive to get. Have had great success in the past with OL from the Keystone State.

"Western Pennsylvania has come back in a big way and Kradel is one of the top prospects in that area this cycle. He has a long offer sheet which includes Virginia, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Wake Forest, Maryland, West Virginia and many others. West Virginia, N.C. State and Wake Forest are the most recent schools to host Kradel and the Mountaineers are near the top of his list along with Pittsburgh and N.C. State. All three of those schools will likely be on Kradel’s short list. Look for him to visit Ohio State, Boston College, Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Maryland over the next couple months. "

Jake Kradel adds Ohio State offer
Ohio State offered a new offensive lineman just moments ago and its an offer that could have some impact on the Buckeyes 2018 recruiting class.

Jake Kradel, a 3-star offensive lineman out of Butler (Pa.) Area High School, said he heard the good news from Urban Meyer tonight.

“Coach Meyer offered me,” Kradel told Land of 10. “It’s one I’ve been waiting for. It’s amazing. Just an extremely exciting moment.”

As soon as the Buckeyes offered, 247Sports.com “Crystal Balls” started rolling in Ohio State’s favor. Ohio State was in his top group prior to the offer and he told us following a recent visit that he felt it was coming.

“Landing (an offer) was mentioned. (Urban) Meyer wants to get to know me better and get a feel for the type of person I am,” he said. “I’m confident it will come here in the near future, and I’ll be there at camp this summer.”

Consider the relationship sufficiently forged. A summertime decision could be on the horizon for Kradel, who is an interior lineman at the next level. Ohio State views him as an offensive guard or potentially as a center.

A return trip to Columbus sometime soon is very likely and the Buckeyes are certainly a team to watch moving forward.

Oh well not all kids remember the first offer. Probably doesn't matter with OSU in the picture

Pitt's gonna be legit very soon in that weak division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom