Class of 2020 - OT James Pogorelc (VA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT James Pogorelc (VA) Offered

interested to see what happens here. was told back in june he almost committed on his visit with IIaoa

Based on todays game and performance from the O-line and limited playcalling because of O-line we should offer Pogorelc #44 to commit to us. Really really really need this kid in Orange next year. He would EASILY start day 1.

Based on todays game and performance from the O-line and limited playcalling because of O-line we should offer Pogorelc #44 to commit to us. Really really really need this kid in Orange next year. He would EASILY start day 1.

We have no chance with this kid anymore

I know he's going to Stanford. just frustrating that we missed on him. Never say never until he signs on the dotted Scholarship line

Even if it wasn't Stanford, it wouldn't be us at this point

It doesnt look like we are in on any other top notch O-line prospects so we are stuck with what we have next year.

we HAVE to hit the grad transfer/JUCO market hard. and get a couple of Koda Martin's, not a couple of Ryan Alexander's
I pointed out that Ryan Alexander would be exactly what he is (a Sun belt conference type O-lineman) and alot of people on here criticized me, complained that the coaches know better and he would be great etc etc etc. Blah blah blah. Now that they see that I was correct you cant find them. Smh. Again as I have said repeatedly HCDB has got to improve our recruiting especially in the trenches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom