Class of 2020 - OT Jimmy Christ (VA) Grad Transfer Portal from PSU to UVA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT Jimmy Christ (VA) Grad Transfer Portal from PSU to UVA

How they weren't given the death penalty is beyond comprehension...

I firmly believe that the NCAA couldnt comprehend how morally vacant the people are that associate with their program. They probably figured the stigma associated with the heinous acts there, plus the penalties, would be enough to cripple the program.

I firmly believe that the NCAA couldnt comprehend how morally vacant the people are that associate with their program. They probably figured the stigma associated with the heinous acts there, plus the penalties, would be enough to cripple the program.
Somehow, this glass half full thought makes me feel better about the NCAA's morals. I still don't think they are all there, but it makes me feel slightly restored like, "it's not that they didn't think it was all sorts of wrong, they just drastically underestimated how few people associated with PSU would agree with them".

We don't respect your decision to support child rape.

village-of-the-damned.jpg

Last edited:
How is he a grad transfer with 3 years remaining?

If you graduate in 3 years and redshirt one of them and use the COVID exception another year, you have only lost one season of eligibility. That would be my guess this was done.
Hey we just typed the same thing at the same time so it has to be correct ;)

Appeared in 1 game in 2021 and 10 games in 2022, mostly on specials and mop up duty. No career starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom