OT - Joe Girard | Syracusefan.com

OT - Joe Girard

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Joe was a special guest at our tailgate. I had a chance to talk with him, and he was engaging, bright , and easy to talk to. He took pictures with fans , video messages and made himself available to anyone who wanted to chat. I came away very impressed. Such a great kid and representative of the university. I’m his new biggest fan and hope nothing but the best for him this season. Go Joe!

I’ll piggyback here Oburg. I have a lot of good to say about Joe. He and I crossed paths many times at school, we were in a lot of the same classes. We talked a good bit and I sat with him sometimes, but we never ever talked about basketball. He never gave off the impression of his ability as an athlete being bigger than his personality. He wasn’t levitating above all of us (possibly like a certain other former orange quarterback not to be named). I really appreciate who Joe is as a person. To me he seems like a really nice, earnest, hard working kid. Held the door for people, says hello to people, you know, just a regular guy. I’m really proud of Joe and I’m glad he got to be at the tailgate yesterday (even if I couldn’t make it)

Joe was a special guest at our tailgate. I had a chance to talk with him, and he was engaging, bright , and easy to talk to. He took pictures with fans , video messages and made himself available to anyone who wanted to chat. I came away very impressed. Such a great kid and representative of the university. I’m his new biggest fan and hope nothing but the best for him this season. Go Joe!

He changed my impression of him big time yesterday

Always thought he came off as a bit cocky

He was exactly the opposite yesterday.

Good kid, hoping for a great season for him!

For anyone (even for a moment) thinking of making JGIII-food jokes in this thread...

Al Roker Im watching you.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom