Class of 2018 - OT Joshua Ezeudu (GA) Verbal to UNC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Joshua Ezeudu (GA) Verbal to UNC

Offers from Minnesota, WVU, Arkansas St, Buffalo, UNC Charlotte, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Georgia St, Marshall, Kansas, Missouri, Purdue, Temple, Troy, Tulane, UCF, USF, WKU, Yale, Syracuse

Well, I guess grades won't be an issue. ;)

No doubt about that and you have to think what his major is and will be a deciding factor as well. Maybe why SU reached out a little later than normal for a 2018?

Offers from Minnesota, WVU, Arkansas St, Buffalo, UNC Charlotte, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Georgia St, Marshall, Kansas, Missouri, Purdue, Temple, Troy, Tulane, UCF, USF, WKU, Yale, Syracuse
Wow. In terms of academics, this has to be the craziest grouping of schools of interest I have ever seen from a recruit.

Archer High is only 20 mins from my house ... wish I had seen him play.

I just read where we are in his top 3 along with Missouri and U Conn. He is definitely making a OV at these 3 schools. He said he will take his 3 OVs and then make his decision, however if one of them felt right at the time of the visit, he would commit there and end all others if any were left. This would be a nice get 6'-5" and 305 lbs. and has a well formed physique.

I just read where we are in his top 3 along with Missouri and U Conn. He is definitely making a OV at these 3 schools. He said he will take his 3 OVs and then make his decision, however if one of them felt right at the time of the visit, he would commit there and end all others if any were left. This would be a nice get 6'-5" and 305 lbs. and has a well formed physique.
Based on those schools, would think we have a good chance. Don't know if Mizzou HC survives the year

Would be more likely to play inside, me thinks.

40 yd. 6.22
Shuttle 5.51

Last edited:
There's video up from last week against Grayon HS. He looks pretty good and is playing left tackle. FYI Grayson has [5] P5 kids 3 of which are headed to Florida St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom