Kendall Briles to FSU OC? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Briles to FSU OC?

And they still don’t have a QB to run it so there’s that.

Anyone else find it sad that Briles keeps getting hired when students are off-campus in order to prevent demonstrations against him?

Football over everything, I guess...

Anyone else find it sad that Briles keeps getting hired when students are off-campus in order to prevent demonstrations against him?

Football over everything, I guess...
Aren't most coaches hired this time of year?

I candidly don't care who they bring in on O. If we're looking to be a competitive top 20 team now under HCDFB's I am going to want to play a strong FSU team. It will both make our victory that much better and will pressure test the team. Plus will bring us additional cred in those juicy recruiting waters. Bring it on...

He also loses a year of eligibility for the within-conference transfer per ACC rule.

ACC rule? thought it was an NCAA rule that you had to sit a year when you transfer. I didn't know the ACC had its own transfer rule.

ACC rule? thought it was an NCAA rule that you had to sit a year when you transfer. I didn't know the ACC had its own transfer rule.

an extra year; in addition to the NCAA rule.

wow...so he has to sit 2 years? Surprised he would want to do that.
He has to sit one year. With the NCAA rule, if you haven't redshirted, you can give up the redshirt and still play 4 years total. With a intraconference transfer within the ACC, you can't do that and you can only play 3 years total instead of 4. If he's a freshman, he has to sit out his sophomore year, play as a junior and senior and that's it. Just 3 years. The rule doesn't apply to graduate transfers who have their degree.

He has to sit one year. With the NCAA rule, if you haven't redshirted, you can give up the redshirt and still play 4 years total. With a intraconference transfer within the ACC, you can't do that and you can only play 3 years total instead of 4. If he's a freshman, he has to sit out his sophomore year, play as a junior and senior and that's it. Just 3 years. The rule doesn't apply to graduate transfers who have their degree.

thanks for the clarification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom