Class of 2017 - OT Kendrick Green (IL) Verbal to Illinois | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OT Kendrick Green (IL) Verbal to Illinois

Offers include CMU, Minnesota, Toledo, UCF, WMU, Wyoming, Syracuse

"Minnesota and Syracuse are the teams standing out to me right now," Green told GopherDigest. "I'm going to try and visit Minnesota in late July / early August, and the same goes for Syracuse, and maybe Mizzou. I'll be at the Michigan State camp today and then I leave on Saturday for about a month to head to China to play for USA Football, and I'll be back on July 11th, so from there it will all be about my high school team, and my decision. I'll probably make a decision by the middle of the season, as by then, I'll have visited everywhere I want to and want to get a spot."

Free Article and Video

I will be shocked if he doesn't end up at Iowa.

There are so many good D-1 caliber recruits in this state and none of them even blink an eye at U of I Champaign. When Iowa or Wisco come calling it's almost always game over for anyone else pursuing them.

There are so many good D-1 caliber recruits in this state and none of them even blink an eye at U of I Champaign. When Iowa or Wisco come calling it's almost always game over for anyone else pursuing them.

Yep, I live in the NW burbs, NIU gets more attention with recruits up here than Illinois!

Seems like Lovie is doing ok with recruiting. Illinois' recruiting ranking is similar to SU's ranking

No offense to Mr Green but seems like ND is slumming it right now. They must be struggling after their stellar season. Chasing Illinois and BC commits late usually isn't their game.
I agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom