OT (Kinda) Old-Timey SU Photo Blog (includes Athletics) | Syracusefan.com

OT (Kinda) Old-Timey SU Photo Blog (includes Athletics)

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
I came across this blog a few years ago and bookmarked it, I peruse it from time to time... it honestly has excellent old photos from the University as a whole, but many athletics as well. Thought I should share the love with syracusefan squad and let you enjoy it as well. I'll post in both Basketball and Football.

The Flour Rush

tumblr_lb8mhiaJxl1qcc87bo1_500.jpg

There are some great pictorial books out there...

“Syracuse University,” part of Arcadia Publishing’s Campus History series, provides a photographic journey of SU from the late 1800s to the present.

I came across this blog a few years ago and bookmarked it, I peruse it from time to time... it honestly has excellent old photos from the University as a whole, but many athletics as well. Thought I should share the love with syracusefan squad and let you enjoy it as well. I'll post in both Basketball and Football.

The Flour Rush

Those are great. Thank you.

The Flour Rush

Millhouse looks great with those specs.

The Flour Rush

The Flour Rush

thanks so much. that was/is outstanding!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom