OT: Lots of drama around Last Chance U this year | Syracusefan.com

OT: Lots of drama around Last Chance U this year

LeMoyneCuse

All American
This season is due out July 19.
  • Independence went 2-8 last season, the first losing season on the show.
  • Jason Brown has since been fired for telling a German-born player on his team, "I am your new Hitler."
  • Jason Brown has now been charged with 8 felonies for identity theft and blackmail.
This guy is a straight up moron. Curious to see how the show plays it.

Might want to add SPOILERS to this title...
As some people want to be "surprised"

We watched, and e joyed, the first two seasons. Last year was just too much. The head coach and his use of language had us check out in episode 2.i doubt we’ll watch any episodes from Season 4.

Buddy was unwatchable to me, I welcomed the new coach/team and thought it was good. I doubt The arrest is in this season as it was pretty recent if I recall.

Buddy was a fun train wreck to watch season 1, season 2 just was awful and was happy they moved on.
Season 3 dude does like to drop the F bomb but it was interesting to see how a different school that was terrible was trying to change (not the right way in my eyes).
Season 4 is shaping up to be the biggest train wreck of them all, can't wait.

Hoping there is a season 5 that’s closer to season 1... ;)

Buddy was a fun train wreck to watch season 1, season 2 just was awful and was happy they moved on.
Season 3 dude does like to drop the F bomb but it was interesting to see how a different school that was terrible was trying to change (not the right way in my eyes).
Season 4 is shaping up to be the biggest train wreck of them all, can't wait.
This pretty much mirrors my experience with it. I was really hoping they would move to a new school. I couldn't stand Brown. He was even worse than Buddy to watch in my opinion.

Can’t wait not reading the thread as I know how it ends with the coach of course but hopefully we get some highlights like the fight in season 1. Absolutely epic TV.

Henry is on Nevada now that’s a fun week 1 game them hosting Purdue don’t think he’s confirmed as the starter yet but Gangi last years starter graduated I would be shocked if he didn’t get the job. Norvell is a good coach and Hal Mummes kid is the OC.

This season is due out July 19.
  • Independence went 2-8 last season, the first losing season on the show.
  • Jason Brown has since been fired for telling a German-born player on his team, "I am your new Hitler."
  • Jason Brown has now been charged with 8 felonies for identity theft and blackmail.
This guy is a straight up moron. Curious to see how the show plays it.

I'm most curious about the status of the beach house, hot tub and 3 Cadillac's after the charges drop.

I actually liked coach brown the first season I watched him. He seems to have gone waaaaay off the rails tho

Man this season is pretty good so far. Brown seems to have it together far more than season 3. Obviously we know what happens though.

Gotta try and get through this today because Netflix is pretty lame and my month ends tomorrow and I want to cancel.

The Garden City coach is great better than Brown. Wonder if they go there season 5.

We just finished up the season. Pretty interesting overall but man what a train wreck it was.
I think they might stay at ICC to cover to The fall out and how the new staff changes things.
I would prefer to see them go out west to CC to get some fresh looks at teams.

You see coaches like Dino and Dabo and their demeanor and the way they interact with their players and to me it just shows what a truly horrible coach Jason Brown is. Watching their season collapse was fun.

The German kid definitely wasn't a sympathetic figure though I don't feel bad for Brown at all. Something was up with that dude.

Big thumbs down to the producers for omitting his recent felony charges I understand they had turned off the cameras by the time he started calling local media outlets but its a pretty big part of the story. Delay the release a few weeks if you have to.

Was hoping Henry had killed it there to get himself to UNR but he only played 2 games and walked on doubt he is there starter week 1 vs Brohm and Purdue. The GT transfer was complete garbage.

Looks like only the DE who was #1 Juco and ended up at Arky St was the only player other than Henry to land on a D1 team.

The German kid definitely wasn't a sympathetic figure though I don't feel bad for Brown at all. Something was up with that dude.

Big thumbs down to the producers for omitting his recent felony charges I understand they had turned off the cameras by the time he started calling local media outlets but its a pretty big part of the story. Delay the release a few weeks if you have to.

Was hoping Henry had killed it there to get himself to UNR but he only played 2 games and walked on doubt he is there starter week 1 vs Brohm and Purdue. The GT transfer was complete garbage.

Looks like only the DE who was #1 Juco and ended up at Arky St was the only player other than Henry to land on a D1 team.
Here are the list of other kids that did get D1 offers that where not featured:
California OLB signee Kuony Deng (No. 13 overall in the 247Sports Composite),
Vanderbilt CB signee Dontye Carriere-Williams (No. 40),
TCU CB signee Tony Wallace (No. 116),
Indiana DT signee Juan Harris (No. 121)
Colorado ILB signee Jamar Montgomery (No. 140).

They have no 2020 kids that are ranked composite rankings for JUCO, might be another loooong season

A player died under the Garden City’s coaches watch - so he’s not any better than Brown.

I have watched all three of the previous Last Chance U seasons and currently watching season four. I can not believe how unprofessional these coaches are. Some of the stuff that comes out of Brown's mouth is just mind boggling. The Garden City coach isn't much better.

A player died under the Garden City’s coaches watch - so he’s not any better than Brown.

He left Garden City for some DII school in Missouri. Can't really blame him for that as hes no longer there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom