OT- Lucy says "Go Cuse!" | Syracusefan.com

OT- Lucy says "Go Cuse!"

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Random happenings at the University of Alaska.

I was standing out side of my office, and all of a sudden this woman walks by, walking a reindeer. Her name is Lucy, and she is a reindeer in training. I got to feed her, and after a few minutes of not wanting anything to do with me, Lucy ate right out of my hand. Lucy was pretty #hardnosed.

I thought it was pretty cool, and figured some of you would think it was as well.

If this belongs on the "weird animal board" mods feel free to move.

LGO!

photo.JPG

What does a reindeer "train" for?

lol

From what I gathered, they are trying to get the reindeer used to human interaction.
The wife wants to go the visit them this week, so I'll get more information on that.

Lucy is the reindeer, lol. I didn't catch the woman's name

lol

From what I gathered, they are trying to get the reindeer used to human interaction.
The wife wants to go the visit them this week, so I'll get more information on that.

Lucy is the reindeer, lol. I didn't catch the woman's name
Bro, if possible I'm sure the crowd would love some into the wild pics. Caught that today, that was so very awesome.

What does a reindeer "train" for?
Reindeer games, of course.

Was in a petting zoo in Ontario probably 20 years ago with my 5 and 7 year old boys. Many reindeer were ambling about, and for 25 cents you could get a small cup of food pellets for them. Bad idea. As soon as i got the cup, about 50 of them really crowded around us and their antlers were all at our eye level. I had to throw the cup some distance away and they all ran after it like a mob. We Adios of there as fast as we could. LOL.

Ha, the way OP wrote this, it comes off sounding like the woman's name was "Lucy" and she was eating out of his hand.

I wish I could walk outside my apt and feed reindeer :( . Instead, I just see tourists struggling to find the Statue of Liberty ferry.

lol my bad brotha, I prolly could have explained that part better

Much thanks. That you were there and having watched this movie, just so eerie. That movie is insane.

Yea, man, it was a wild feeling. I kinda wish we had made it there with some daylight. Getting there at night was a little spooky. Plus, it was about -15 that night

Yea, man, it was a wild feeling. I kinda wish we had made it there with some daylight. Getting there at night was a little spooky. Plus, it was about -15 that night
Still getting over the fact that you made a fire, used his bed, mind is beyond blown seriously.

Still getting over the fact that you made a fire, used his bed, mind is beyond blown seriously.

I mean, that's what it's there for. Use what ya need, and leave something for someone else. His ideas were great, at least IMO, but the way he went about it was horrible. The kid didn't have to die, he just made stupid decisions.

Random happenings at the University of Alaska.

I was standing out side of my office, and all of a sudden this woman walks by, walking a reindeer. Her name is Lucy, and she is a reindeer in training. I got to feed her, and after a few minutes of not wanting anything to do with me, Lucy ate right out of my hand. Lucy was pretty #hardnosed.

I thought it was pretty cool, and figured some of you would think it was as well.

If this belongs on the "weird animal board" mods feel free to move.

LGO!

View attachment 8134
Looks small. Eat it.