OT: Marrone FAIL | Syracusefan.com

OT: Marrone FAIL

Really odd to bring in a coach who has only coached in Utah his entire coaching career. It will be interesting to see what kind of a staff he puts together and how he does in such a foreign environment.
He was a great kicker though.

South African?
Yes, that too! And now, the coach of the Wisconsin Badgers! Another SU alum makes good. Oh...not the same Gary Anderson? Well... that's different. Nevermind.

Yes, that too! And now, the coach of the Wisconsin Badgers! Another SU alum makes good. Oh...not the same Gary Anderson? Well... that's different. Nevermind.
Thank you, Emily Litella.

Thank you, Emily Litella.
And how about the recent news about Roger Springsteen! Shocking I say! If only he had stayed with his first wife but he had to go whore it up with that tramp in his band! It's an outrage!

Really odd to bring in a coach who has only coached in Utah his entire coaching career. It will be interesting to see what kind of a staff he puts together and how he does in such a foreign environment.

I've seen that movie before and it doesn't turn out well.

I've seen that movie before and it doesn't turn out well.
Kind of the mirror opposite of what the late Rick Majerus did, growing up in Milwaukee, attending Marquette, serving as an assistant coach/head coach there, serving as an assistant coach for the Bucks and then heading to Utah (he did spend a few years in between in Ball State).

Does Anderson have a weight problem? Does he like bratwurst? Is his heart okay? Is there a football team in St Louis he could coach after Wisconsin?

Too soon?