OT: Memories of bad beer | Syracusefan.com

OT: Memories of bad beer

Toga

Living Legend
Maximus Super!
1618965670712.png

Fort schulyer went down hard...
Horrible stuff. But if you had less than a dollar and wanted a six-pack, your options were limited. If you left it in your car for too long you could enjoy Fort Schuyler slushees.

Horrible stuff. But if you had less than a dollar and wanted a six-pack, your options were limited. If you left it in your car for too long you could enjoy Fort Schuyler slushees.

Oh, man, the super-cheap beers I drank in my lowest moments were Carling Black Label, Hoffenreffer and Matt's splits.

Oh, man, the super-cheap beers I drank in my lowest moments were Carling Black Label, Hoffenreffer and Matt's splits.
Those splits were a poor mans ponies

I’m not sure how it happened for so long but for 2 years at the Peters by Drumlins, they had 30 rack of Bud Light for 9.99 almost every week. This was 2002-2004. I couldn’t justify buying anything cheaper just to save literally a buck

Mike C was one of my best friends. His father worked for Utica Club and had a refrigerator full of it in his garage. I went to school in Michigan and liked PBR. I forget what I drank at Coleman’s. It was good though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom